- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 25
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy hiking in Corcovado National Park
- Go on a snorkeling trip to Cano Island
- See the rich wildlife of Osa Peninsula
- Enjoy pristine white sand beaches and stunning nature
Explore Corcovado National Park, the main natural attraction of Osa Peninsula, and enjoy the rich biodiversity that the area has to offer. For your information, this national park has one of the largest population of scarlet macaws in Costa Rica.
Enjoy a boat tour to Cano Island and snorkel around its water. This island is currently a natural reserve and a great destination for those interested in snorkeling and observing marine wildlife, but used to be a pre-Columbian cemetery in the past.
Shuttle transfer is included on the last day of the trip to the following locations: San Jose, Jaco Beach, Manuel Antonio Beach and Dominical Beach. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Star was extremely helpful and stopped for bird watching or frogs whenever he saw something he thought we would enjoy”
Day 1: Pickup and transfer to Sierpe
Day 2: Corcovado National Park
Day 3: Boat tour to Cano Island & snorkeling
Day 4: Corcovado departure
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Accommodation: 3 nights' lodging in Corcovado
- Shared transportation between destinations: Shuttle transfers on days 1 and 4 to and from the locations mentioned above on the itinerary
- Roundtrip boat transfer: Sierpe – Drake Bay – Sierpe
- Local naturalist guide during all the activities
- Hotel taxes
- Nature guided walk to Corcovado National Park
- Boat tour to Cano Island with snorkeling
- International/domestic airfare
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Departure tax of Costa Rica (only if it applies)
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.