- Zip lining
- Nature and bush walks
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the beautiful area of Bajos del Tigre, Pacuare River
- Explore the stunning Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy the white sand beaches and the crystal clear water of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Explore the intense biodiversity and beautiful nature of the Corcovado National Park
On this tour you will also explore the Arenal area where you can see the beautiful Arenal Volcano and relax in the most amazing hot springs.
Another hotspot is Manuel Antonio, one of the most popular national parks in Costa Rica with amazing flora, fauna including its white sandy beaches. Here you will, among others, go on a sunset sailing tour with breath taking views!
The trip ends in Osa Peninsula where you will stay in a luxurious lodge with incredible ocean and rainforest views. You can choose any of the activities offered by the lodge, such as early and sunset bird tours, waterfall hike, local medicine hike, rainforest ridge walk, Osa trail hike, Matapalo tour or a night walk.
The perfect ending of a perfect trip! Please see our detailed itinerary for further details.
Day 1: Arrival to San Jose, Costa Rica
Day 2: San Jose - Pacuare River, White Water Rafting class III
Day 3: Bajos del Tigre, Pacuare Forest Reserve
Day 4: Pacuare River Rafting – Arenal Volcano area
Day 5: Zip Line, Arenal Volcano hike and Tabacon hot springs
Day 6: Transfer Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio beach
Day 7: Manuel Antonio beach, sunset sailing tour
Day 8: Manuel Antonio – Osa Peninsula
Day 9: Osa Peninsula
Day 10: Travel from Osa to San Jose
Day 11: Departure Costa Rica
- 2 nights lodging in San Jose
- 2 nights lodging in Bajos del Tigre, Pacuare River
- 2 nights lodging in Arenal Volcano
- 2 nights lodging in Manuel Antonio beach
- 2 nights lodging in Corcovado
- Daily breakfast + 8 lunches + 5 dinners
- Private transportation for arrival and departure (airport – hotel – airport)
- Private transportation between destinations
- Local English speaking guides during all the activities
- Hotel Taxes
- Rafting at Pacuare River (class III-IV)
- Zip line tour at Arenal
- Nature walk to Arenal National Park
- Tabacon Hot Springs at Arenal
- Sunset sailing tour at Manuel Antonio beach
- Tours included on the package of Lapa Rios Lodge
- Optional tours
- Departure taxes ($29 per person)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 261+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.