- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk across the hanging bridges in the rainforest of Arenal
- Relax on Tambor Beach, visit Tortuga Island
- Come across a variety of wild animals in Curu Reserve
- Take a boat through the Pochote Mangroves
Enjoy a bird's eye view of the Arenal rainforest from treetops while walking across hanging bridges and hike to the breathtaking La Fortuna Waterfall. Coconuts and palm trees await you in the Nicoya Peninsula next. Take a boat through the Pochote Mangroves and relax on the sandy beach of Tambor. Visit Curu Reserve, located in Bahia Ballena, which is home to large cats like panthers, tigers and leopards as well as a variety of monkeys, exotic butterflies and three-toed sloths.
We will transfer you to the airport after the trip is over. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Costa Rica arrival & travel to the Arenal Volcano
Day 2: Explore Arenal
Day 3: Arenal Volcano – Nicoya Peninsula & Tambor Beach
Day 4: Explore the Gulf of Nicoya
Day 5: Nicoya Peninsula – San Jose
Day 6: Costa Rica departure
- Accommodation: 2 nights Arenal, 2 nights on Tambor Beach & 1 night in San Jose
- Daily breakfast and 2 lunches in total
- Private transportation for arrival and departure (airport - hotel - airport) & shared transportation between destinations (shuttle service) during the trip
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in all destinations
- All activities and tours as per the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- A departure tax of USD29 per person
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.