- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Games drives in the Khwai area of Moremi Game Reserve
- Discover the Savute area of Chobe National Park & game drives
- Wildlife encounters and games drives in the Chobe National Park
- Experience a river cruise on the Chobe River
A fully serviced camping safari to showcase the best game reserves in Botswana. This quality safari features the most amazing and diverse wilderness areas in Botswana. Early morning and late afternoon game drives in open sided 4x4 safari vehicles allow us to get up close to the abundant wildlife. Covering both wetland and dry woodland environments, we have the opportunity to see all manner of mammals and predators with sightings of big cats and elephants, in addition to a host of other animals plus the large variety of bird life for which this region is famous. From gazing at the hippos, crocodiles, buffalo and birds on a relaxing Chobe River cruise, to soaking up the beautiful scenery and magical sunsets whilst the crew set up our private campsite, this memorable trip encompasses the prime highlights of Botswana's premier game reserves. Extend your adventure by adding an optional Victoria Falls Zimbabwe extension or Okavango Delta Fly-In Safari (additional cost applies).
Day 1 : Join Maun
Day 2-4 : Khwai Area of Moremi Wildlife Reserve
Day 5-6 : Savute region in the western area of the Chobe National Park
Day 7 : Continue through Chobe National Park with game drives
Day 8 : Game viewing boat cruise on the Chobe River and overnight in a comfortable hotel
Day 9 : Transfer to Kasane airport, trip concludes
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 to 4 star hotels on a twin share basis
- 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Airport transfers (days 1 & 9 only)
- All transport and game drives in open 4WD safari vehicle per itinerary
- English speaking local guide, cook and camp assistant
- 6 nights fully serviced camping, with all camp duties undertaken by two camp assistants/cooks
- All group camping equipment (including spacious safari tents, camp bed, foam mattress, small pillow and sleeping bag)
- National park and conservation fees
- Chobe River game cruise
- international flights and airport taxes
- meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- beverages (alcohol, soft drinks and bottled mineral water)
- travel insurance
- items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- optional activities
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wild Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.