- See the vast Okavango Delta
- Enjoy game drives in Chobe National Park
- Drive through remote regions of the northern Kalahari
- Go out on a guided bush walk in Divundu, located on the banks of the Okavango River
This trip starts from Windhoek, from where you will drive your rental car to Gobabis, Maun and Nata. Continue through Chobe National Park, located near the famous Okavango Delta, to Divundu and Rundu. Enter into the remote, arid region of Bushmanland, located in the northern Kalahari. Continue your journey to Otjiwarongo. This trip comes to an end in Windhoek, from where it started.
Stay in guesthouses and sleeping huts and get the change to meet locals during the journey. Enjoy game drives in Chobe National Park and go out on a guided bush walk in Divundu. Discover the natural as well as cultural highlights of Namibia and Botswana during this trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Windhoek arrival
Day 2: Windhoek – Gobabis
Day 3: Gobabis
Day 4: Gobabis – Maun
Day 5: Maun
Day 6: Maun – Nata
Day 7: Chobe National Park
Day 8: Chobe National Park
Day 9: Chobe National Park
Day 10: Chobe National Park – Divundu
Day 11: Divundu
Day 12: Divundu – Rundu
Day 13: Rundu – Bushmanland
Day 14: Bushmanland
Day 15: Bushmanland – Otjiwarongo
Day 16: Otjiwarongo
Day 17: Otjiwarongo – Windhoek
- Total meals: 10 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Car rental charges
- Accommodation in lodges, guest houses and sleeping huts as per the itinerary
- Pickup at the airport in Windhoek on Day 1 of the tour
- International flight tickets
- Namibia and Botswana tourist visa fees
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.