- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend two nights in Pangolin Chobe Hotel located at Chobe riverfront
- Experience a stay at an African bush camp during your stay at Khwai Tented Camp
- Spend three nights in the stunning Okavango Delta at Camp Xakanaxa
- Experience unspoilt natural beauty, engage in multiple activities & see different wildlife
A landlocked country in Southern Africa, the most defining aspects of Botswana's landscape are the Kalahari Desert and the lush Okavango Delta. This trip covers the fabled Chobe National park including the Chobe riverfront (yet another popular natural landmark of this country) as well as the stunning Okavango Delta.
This trip is best suited for travelers wishing to combine game viewing with exploration in nature and myriad activities. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Pangolin Chobe Hotel (Chobe riverfront)
Day 2: Second day at Pangolin Chobe Hotel
Day 3: From Chobe riverfront to Chobe National Park (Savute Safari Lodge, Savuti)
Day 4: Second day at Savute Safari Lodge
Day 5: Savute – Khwai Community Area ( Khwai Tented Camp)
Day 6: Yet another day at Khwai Tented Camp
Day 7: Khwai Tented Camp – Camp Xakanaxa (Okavango Delta)
Day 8: Second day at Camp Xakanaxa (Okavango Delta)
Day 9: Third day at Camp Xakanaxa (Okavango Delta)
Day 10: Camp Xakanaxa departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Select drinks (local wines & local spirits)
- Airport arrival transfer from Kasane airport
- Park fees and bed levies
- Twice a day photo safari activity at Pangolin Chobe Hotel. Cameras, lenses, memory cards and tuition by a resident photo host provided by the hotel
- USD 5 per bed, per night contribution to Pangolin Africa
- Full-board accommodation at Pangolin Chobe Hotel in en-suite, air-conditioned rooms
- Savuti Safari Lodge: Accommodation, scheduled activities & laundry service
- Savuti Safari Lodge: All meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines
- Savuti Safari Lodge: National park fees. All government levies, taxes & 12% VAT
- Khwai Tented Camp: Accommodation, all meals, select beverages, laundry & emergency medical evacuation insurance (personal travel insurance is still required and not included)
- Khwai Tented Camp: Return shared road transfers
- Khwau Tented Camp: National parks fees & 2 shared activities per day
- Camp Xakanaxa: Accommodation, scheduled activities & laundry service
- Camp Xakanaxa: All meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines
- Camp Xakanaxa: National park fees, all government levies, taxes and 12% VAT
- Botswana visa charges
- International/domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurnace
- Anything not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Premium drinks
- Laundry (except where mentioned)
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls
- Earn US$ 218+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.