- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Witness some of nature’s greatest spectacles on safari in southern Africa’s celebrated national parks, including Kruger National Park and Chobe National Park. Enjoy an unforgettable wildlife walk with a local guide in the panhandle of the Okavango Delta, the world’s largest inland delta system and a UNESCO World Heritage site; drive through Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe searching for large herds of elephants; and sit down to a family dinner at a private home near Victoria Falls.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Greater Kruger Area
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Greater Kruger Area/Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Day 5: Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Day 6: Karongwe Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg
Day 7: Johannesburg/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls
Day 10: Victoria Falls/Hwange National Park
Day 11: Hwange National Park
Day 12: Hwange/Chobe NP
Day 13: Chobe NP
Day 14: Kasane/Okavango Delta
Day 15: Okavango Delta
Day 16: Okavango Delta
Day 17: Okavango Delta/Maun
Day 18: Maun
- Hotels (6 nts), safari lodges/camps (6 nts), comfortable safari tent (2 nts), comfortable tent or chalets (2 nts), bush camp (1 nt).
17 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 15 dinners
Note: Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.
- Plane, air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, 4x4, walking, boat, mokoro.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for Kruger and Botswana, local CEO in Victoria Falls, local guides/rangers.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Painted Dog Conservation, Hwange National Park
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Okavango Wilderness Project Experience, Okavango Delta
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Botswana Storytelling and Traditional Dinner, Maun
- Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
- Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Arrival transfer
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- Open-vehicle wildlife safari drives in Kruger, Hwange and Chobe National Parks
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Chobe boat safari
- Wildlife excursions by boat and on foot in the Okavango Panhandle
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Safari Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 420 today.
- Earn US$ 279+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Safari Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Safari Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Safari Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.