- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gliding along the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes and wild camping in the wetlands
- The otherworldly silent beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pan
- Good chances of seeing both Africa’s emblematic wildlife as well as some of its lesser species
- Game viewing by foot, by safari vehicle and by boat
Take a journey into the wilds of Botswana. Glide along the Okavango Delta in traditional makoros and admire a billion stars from the otherworldly and eerily silent Makgadikgadi Pans. Search for Africa’s emblematic wildlife on the Savuti Marsh and the Moremi reserve and take to the Chobe River, known for having the highest concentration of elephants anywhere. Finally discover why David Livingstone, upon seeing Victoria Falls, declared ‘scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight.’
Day 1: Start Maun.
To Okavango Delta.
Morning game walk; sunset dug-out canoe trip on the Okavango Delta.
Day 4: Return to Maun; free afternoon.
Day 5: Visit Makgadikgadi Salt Pan.
To Zimbabwe and Victoria Falls.
Free day for optional activities at Victoria Falls.
Free morning to visit Victoria Falls; afternoon to Chobe; optional boat trip.
Day 9: Discover Chobe N.P; visit Savuti.
Day 10: Full day game drive on the Savuti Marsh.
Day 11: Game drive on the way to Moremi.
Day 12: Full day safari in Moremi Game Reserve.
Morning game drive in Moremi; to Maun.
- 11 nights full-service camping (in two-person tents with camp beds and mattresses provided) 2 nights in hotel, lodge or chalet. , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Travel by Toyota Land Cruiser
- Some long and bumpy roads
- Staying in some remote locations
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 328 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.