- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gliding along the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes and wild camping in the wetlandsThe otherworldly silent beauty of the Makgadikgadi PanGood chances of seeing both Africa’s emblematic wildlife as well as some of its lesser speciesGame viewing by foot, by safari vehicle and by boatThe mighty Victoria Falls
Take a journey into the wilds of Botswana. Glide along the Okavango Delta in traditional makoros and admire a billion stars from the otherworldly and eerily silent Makgadikgadi Pans. Search for Africa’s emblematic wildlife on the Savuti Marsh and the Moremi reserve and take to the Chobe River, known for having the highest concentration of elephants anywhere. Finally discover why David Livingstone, upon seeing Victoria Falls, declared ‘scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight.’
Day 1: Start Maun.
Day 2: To Okavango Delta.
Day 3: Morning game walk; sunset dug-out canoe trip on the Okavango Delta.
Day 4: Return to Maun; free afternoon.
Day 5: Visit Makgadikgadi Salt Pan.
Day 6: To Zimbabwe and Victoria Falls.
Day 7: Free day for optional activities at Victoria Falls.
Day 8: Free morning to visit Victoria Falls; afternoon to Chobe; optional boat trip.
Day 9: Discover Chobe N.P; visit Savuti.
Day 10: Full day game drive on the Savuti Marsh.
Day 11: Game drive on the way to Moremi.
Day 12: Full day safari in Moremi Game Reserve.
Day 13: Morning game drive in Moremi; to Maun.
Day 14: End Maun.
- 11 nights full-service camping (in two-person tents with camp beds and mattresses provided) 2 nights in hotel, lodge or chalet.Travel by ,All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Some long and bumpy roads
- Staying in some remote locations
- Any international flights to/from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 152+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.