- Gliding along the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes and wild camping in the wetlands
- The otherworldly silent beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pan
- Good chances of seeing both Africa’s emblematic wildlife as well as some of its lesser species
- Game viewing by foot, by safari vehicle and by boat
- The mighty Victoria Falls
Take a journey into the wilds of Botswana. Glide along the Okavango Delta in traditional makoros and admire a billion stars from the otherworldly and eerily silent Makgadikgadi Pans. Search for Africa’s emblematic wildlife on the Savuti Marsh and the Moremi reserve and take to the Chobe River, known for having the highest concentration of elephants anywhere. Finally discover why David Livingstone, upon seeing Victoria Falls, declared ‘scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight.’
Day 1: Start Maun.
Day 2: To Okavango Delta.
Day 3: Morning game walk; sunset dug-out canoe trip on the Okavango Delta.
Day 4: Return to Maun; free afternoon.
Day 5: Visit Makgadikgadi Salt Pan.
Day 6: To Zimbabwe and Victoria Falls.
Day 7: Free day for optional activities at Victoria Falls.
Day 8: Free morning to visit Victoria Falls; afternoon to Chobe; optional boat trip.
Day 9: Discover Chobe N.P; visit Savuti.
Day 10: Full day game drive on the Savuti Marsh.
Day 11: Game drive on the way to Moremi.
Day 12: Full day safari in Moremi Game Reserve.
Day 13: Morning game drive in Moremi; to Maun.
Day 14: End Maun.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Earn US$ 152+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 September 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.