- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Walking tour
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Okavango Delta on mokoro and motorboat excursions
- Search for wildlife in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Marvel at the huge herds of elephants in Chobe National Park
- Learn about the fascinating San Bushman culture
Explore the best of Botswana from the Kalahari to Chobe National Park plus Victoria Falls on a semi-participation safari. This camping trip provides a complete overview of Botswana for those with an adventurous spirit looking to see the wild side of Africa. Few trips can offer such a diverse and stimulating experience as we traverse the country from the vast Kalahari, home to the San Bushmen, to the magnificent game reserves in the north. In the world famous Okavango Delta we explore this wildlife-rich region by traditional mokoro (dug-out canoe) and on foot. Whether you are a wildlife enthusiast or on your first African safari, there are few places on earth that are as impressive as Moremi Game Reserve and the Chobe National Park, where huge herds of elephants roam. We conclude this spectacular adventure with time to visit the thunderous Victoria Falls.
Day 1 : Join Maun, early morning drive to Boteti River Camp, camping (180km, 2.5 - 3 hrs)
Day 2-5 : Central Kalahari Game Reserve, camping (180km, 4-5 hrs)
Day 6 : Drive Central Kalahari to Maun (370km, 5-6 hrs)
Day 7-8 : Maun – Okavango Delta
Day 9 : Drive Okavango Delta to concession located outside Moremi Game Reserve (50km, 1.5-2 hrs)
Day 10-12 : Moremi Game Reserve, camping
Day 13-15 : Chobe National Park
Day 16 : Drive to Victoria Falls Zimbabwe (100km, 2-3 hrs)
Day 17 : In Victoria Falls Zimbabwe, trip concludes
- 16 breakfasts, 16 lunches and 14 dinners
- Private transport in specialised safari vehicle
- English speaking local guide and camp assistant
- 2 nights in safari lodge on a twinshare basis
- 14 nights limited participation camping on a twinshare tent basis
- Group camping equipment including spacious dome tent and mattress (sleeping bag and pillow not included)
- Game drives, walks and river excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- international flights and airport taxes
- airport arrival and departure transfers
- sleeping bag and small pillow on all camping sectors
- restaurant meals in Maun and Victoria Falls
- entrance to Victoria Falls
- items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- optional excursions eg. scenic flight over the Delta and activities in Victoria Falls
- beverages (alcohol, soft drinks and bottled mineral water)
- travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 180 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Leopard Trail & Kalahari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Leopard Trail & Kalahari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Leopard Trail & Kalahari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.