- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Okavango Delta on mokoro and motorboat excursions
- Search for wildlife in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Marvel at the huge herds of elephants in Chobe National Park
- Learn about the fascinating San Bushman culture
Explore the best of Botswana from the Kalahari to Chobe National Park plus Victoria Falls on a semi-participation safari. This camping trip provides a complete overview of Botswana for those with an adventurous spirit looking to see the wild side of Africa. Few trips can offer such a diverse and stimulating experience as we traverse the country from the vast Kalahari, home to the San Bushmen, to the magnificent game reserves in the north. In the world famous Okavango Delta we explore this wildlife-rich region by traditional mokoro (dug-out canoe) and on foot. Whether you are a wildlife enthusiast or on your first African safari, there are few places on earth that are as impressive as Moremi Game Reserve and the Chobe National Park, where huge herds of elephants roam. We conclude this spectacular adventure with time to visit the thunderous Victoria Falls.
Day 1 : Join Maun, early morning drive to Kalahari, Bushman Experience
Day 2-5 : Central Kalahari Game Reserve, camping
Day 6 : Drive Central Kalahari to Maun (370km, 5-6 hrs)
Day 7-8 : Maun – Okavango Delta
Day 9 : Drive Okavango Delta to concession located outside Moremi Game Reserve (50km, 1.5-2 hrs)
Day 10-12 : Moremi Game Reserve, camping
Day 13-15 : Chobe National Park
Day 16 : Drive to Victoria Falls Zimbabwe (100km, 2-3 hrs)
Day 17 : In Victoria Falls Zimbabwe, trip concludes
- 16 breakfasts, 16 lunches and 14 dinners
- Private transport in specialised safari vehicle
- English speaking local guide and camp assistant
- 2 nights in safari lodge on a twinshare basis
- 14 nights limited participation camping on a twinshare tent basis
- Group camping equipment including spacious dome tent and mattress (sleeping bag and pillow not included)
- Game drives, walks and river excursions as listed in itinerary
- National park and conservation fees
- international flights and airport taxes
- airport arrival and departure transfers
- sleeping bag and small pillow on all camping sectors
- restaurant meals in Maun and Victoria Falls
- entrance to Victoria Falls
- items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- optional excursions eg. scenic flight over the Delta and activities in Victoria Falls
- beverages (alcohol, soft drinks and bottled mineral water)
- travel insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 180 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 120 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 321 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 31 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana Leopard Trail & Kalahari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Leopard Trail & Kalahari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.