A Journey Through Botswana and Victoria Falls
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-39230
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Hwange National Park, one of Africa’s finest wildlife havens
- Enjoy game drives through the stunning Khwai River area and Moremi National Park
- Travel through the waterways of the Okavango Delta in traditional dugout canoes
- Cruise along the Chobe River at sunset in search of elephants, rhinos and many species of birds
- Marvel at the natural splendour of Zimbabwe’s mighty Victoria Falls
This journey will take you through some of Botswana’s and Zimbabwe’s most magnificent game reserves. Starting and ending at the spectacular Victoria Falls. Just some of the highlights of this trip include a game drive in Hwange National Park, the Moremi Game Reserve, Greater Khwai, a 2-day Okavango Delta excursion and the Chobe National Park, as well as the Caprivi Strip, where there are excellent wildlife viewing opportunities throughout the year. Visitors will also get the chance to explore the ever-changing landscape on guided walks, scenic drives, river cruises and even on a dugout canoe trip along the Okavango Delta!
Day 1: Maun, Botswana - Arrival
Day 2: Maun - Okavango Delta, Botswana
Day 3: Okavango Delta, Botswana
Day 4: Okavango Delta - Greater Moremi Area, Botswana
Day 5: Greater Moremi Area, Botswana
Day 6: Moremi Game Reserve
Day 7: Moremi Game Reserve To Nata, Botswana
Day 8: Nata – Chobe National Park
Day 9: Chobe National Park
Day 10: Chobe National Park – Hwange, Zimbabwe
Day 11: Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
Day 12: Hwange National Park
Day 13: Hwange - Victoria Falls
Day 14: Victoria Falls
Day 15: Victoria Falls - (departure)
- 14 nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis at a listed hotel/lodges or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Transportation in a fully kitted vehicle
- Services of experienced, English-speaking guides
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi & Chobe Rivers
- All local and applicable taxes
- Sightseeing and Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Items of personal a nature, tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Journey Through Botswana and Victoria Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Journey Through Botswana and Victoria Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Journey Through Botswana and Victoria Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.