Looking for available travel experts
- See the savanna from the air on a flight over the animal-filled Okavango Delta to Gunn’s Camp, which offers the chance to stay in the true heart of the African wilderness..
- Gunn’s Camp is a place where comfort and nature combine – a vintage safari camp with standalone baths and private outdoor showers in deluxe Meru tents, which sit on platforms overlooking floodplains and animals below..
- Take a traditional mokoro canoe ride out to an isolated camping spot and then swap stories around the campfire..
SavingUS$ 103From US$ 1,955 4 days View Tour
|Dec 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Dec 2||Only 6 seats left|
- Gliding along the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes and wild camping in the wetlands.
- The other-worldly silent beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pan.
- Good chances of seeing both Africa’s emblematic wildlife as well as some of its lesser species.
|Mar 17||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 31||Only 8 seats left|
- Botswana - A special wildlife experience in an untouched destination with few visitors.
- Moremi Game Reserve - The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wilderness..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta.
SavingUS$ 149From US$ 2,841 12 days View Tour
|Jul 13||10+ seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 3 seats left|
- Comfortable Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat..
- Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants..
SavingUS$ 233From US$ 4,427 12 days View Tour
|Jul 22||Only 9 seats left|
|Aug 12||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results