Looking for available travel experts
- See the savanna from the air on a flight over the animal-filled Okavango Delta to Gunn’s Camp, which offers the chance to stay in the true heart of the African wilderness..
- Gunn’s Camp is a place where comfort and nature combine – a vintage safari camp with standalone baths and private outdoor showers in deluxe Meru tents, which sit on platforms overlooking floodplains and animals below..
- Take a traditional mokoro canoe ride out to an isolated camping spot and then swap stories around the campfire..
From US$ 2,058 4 days View Tour
|Oct 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 6 seats left|
- Gliding along the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes and wild camping in the wetlands.
- The other-worldly silent beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pan.
- Good chances of seeing both Africa’s emblematic wildlife as well as some of its lesser species.
From US$ 3,175 14 days View Tour
|Nov 11||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 17||Only 8 seats left|
- Game Viewing - Explore Botswana's finest game reserves..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend three nights on a houseboat in one of Africa's most renowned areas..
- Victoria Falls - One of the natural wonders of the world..
- Comfortable Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat..
- Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants..
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results