Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 9 of 414 Food tours
- Give your taste buds a treat with the authentic flavours of Cambodian cuisine.
- Discover fascinating snacks such as fried tarantula and the stinky durian fruit.
- Leave the tourist trail behind and explore some local hidden treasures.
- Truly have the Best.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 8 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 1 seat left|
- Visit the birthplace of Zinfandel and enjoy a glass or two!.
- Interact with locals over coffee snd dessert.
- Enjoy mouth-watering Dalmatian dishes and taste the region's most popular dish.
- Tuck into delicious local favorites while seeing the sights.
- Satisfy your cheesy needs with some of the world’s best bites.
- Whet your hard earned thirst at a historical distillery.
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks.
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad.
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation.
- Learn more about Cambodian food from the locals.
- Visit ancient Khmer temples in Angkor Wat.
- Trek to the secret waterfall in Kulen Mountain, cook in a rural village.
- Learn more about the cultural significance of Sweet Potato Mamas.
- Serve potatoes to the locals during lunch.
- Help single mothers become sweet potato vendors.
- Visit restaurants run by celebrity chefs.
- Avail the service of a passionate and experienced local guide.
- Gain more insights into local food, history, and culture.
- Visit “Hogtown” and fall in love with all things pork.
- Discover some of the best pork dishes in Toronto.
- Savor mouth-watering sausage, bacon and pork.
- Experience Bucharest through the ages on this tour that packs in the best sites, the best food, and the best drinks in one day.
- Visit the most beautiful market in Florence.
- Sample local produce and foods such as fresh olives.
- Explore the very best of Italian cuisine.
- A good meal needs good conversation.
- Uncover secret traditions and flavours with a Jordanian shepherd over breakfast.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Savour the smells and tastes of a freshly prepared Bedouin zarb – slow roasted vegetables and juicy spiced meats cooked to perfection in an underground barbecue..
SaveUS$ 72From US$ 1,435 6 days View Tour
|Mar 28||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 18||Only 4 seats left|
- Prepare your own tolma (vine-wrapped rice and mince), feast on succulent khorovats (Armenian pork barbecue) and visit a distillery to taste legendary Armenian brandy at the source.
- Learn how to make delicious khinkali (Georgian dumplings) and khachapuri (cheese-filled bread) with an expert local foodie.
- Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital, is awash with culture, colour and beautiful architecture.
SaveUS$ 99From US$ 1,985 10 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 18||10+ seats left|
- Did you know Cincinnati was once called the Beer Capital of the World and it was also one of the top pork-processing centers in the country? Well, now you do, and we’re going to show off these two claims to fame with plenty of brews and a pork-tastic BBQ picnic! Between the food and libations, you’ll listen to stories of Cincinnati, and you’ll also see the city the local way, riding the streetcar from the river to the market..
- Get the lowdown on north, central and southern Vietnamese cooking with some of the country's leading experts.
- A street food tour of Hanoi takes you to the best spots in town to sample northern specialties like pho, bun cha and the golden-yellow xoi xeo (sticky rice with mung bean and fried onion).
- Get around the romantic riverside town of Hue in true local style – on the back of a motorcycle.
SaveUS$ 166From US$ 3,320 20 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 7 seats left|
|May 26||Only 6 seats left|
- Authentic Live Fado Show.
- All-inclusive tour.
- Excellent value for money.
- Explore the different flavors of Portugal and Lisbon.
- Learn how Portuguese cuisine is directly related to the history of Lisbon.
- Taste famous dishes, such as a Pastel Lisboa, cod fish and more.
- Delve into Cambodia’s turbulent history under the Khmer Rouge.
- Pay your respects to lost lives at the Choueng Ek Memorial.
- Experience authentic Cambodian culture on Mekong Island.
- Experience the flavours of Portugal while you wander through Lisbon.
- Experience the rich cultural tapestry of this historically significant city.
- From foot to ferry in Lisbon’s bohemian hotspots.
- Get a taste for local life with this sightseeing-meets-food tour that tells the story of Krakow through its markets and squares.
- Explore the major foodie regions of Istria (prsut ham, olive oils, wine, truffles) and Dalmatia (sheep’s milk cheese, lamb, maraschino cherrys).
- Delve into the diverse world of food that lies beneath Slovenia’s fairytale landscape, and find out why this country has more than 20 distinct culinary regions.
- Get to know some of the emerging heroes of the Eastern European wine scene – teran, refosk, grk, marastina, and kurtelaška bijela (and try to pronounce them after a few glasses).
SaveUS$ 279From US$ 5,575 23 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 3 seats left|
- Try out authentic Beijing street food.
- Explore the local market.
- Discover Chinese ingredients and cooking techniques.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results