- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-40051
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the best that Rome has to offer
- Discover the rolling hills and vineyards of Tuscany at your own pace with your family
- Enjoy the rich art, history and food culture of Florence
Dive into the myths and legends surrounding Roman emperors during a trip to the Colosseum and browse through Vatican treasures at its namesake museum. Journey to Florence via the medieval town of Siena. Stroll through the renaissance streets of Florence and meet Michelangelo’s David. Experience the timeless beauty of the Uffizi artworks and take in the beauty of Tuscan vineyards.
Note: This is a private trip and includes accommodation, transport, some meals and various experiences. Please note that we are offering this itinerary as a basic template for those who are heading for Italy for the first time. However, if your family members prefer a customized, tailor-made experience and services, we warmly suggest that you reach out to us with a message.
Day 1: Welcome to Rome: Italy’s 'Eternal City'
Day 2: Kids-Friendly Roman Colosseum & Pizza Making Class
Day 3: Kids-Friendly Vatican Tour
Day 4: Departure from Rome to Florence via Siena
Day 5: The Renaissance Highlights & Delights of Florence
Day 6: Family Friendly Tuscany Vineyards and Farms Tour
Day 7: Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery
Day 8: Ciao Italy
- 7 Breakfasts and 3 Lunches
- Three nights in Rome and 4 nights in Florence in 4-star accommodation
- Private transfer from the airport in Rome to your hotel in the city. Private transfer from your hotel in Florence to the airport or the railway station in Florence
- Private walking tour of Rome historic center
- Private walking tour of the Colosseum with skip-the-line entrance
- Private pizza making cooking class for Junior Chefs
- Private walking tour of the Vatican with skip-the-line entrance
- Private driver-escorted tour from Rome to Florence with en-route stop in Siena
- Private walking tour of the Accademia with skip-the-line entrance
- Florence food market tour with tastings
- Tuscany wine tour with kids
- Private walking tour of Florence Uffizi with skip-the-line entrance
- International or domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals when not mentioned on the itinerary
- Local city tax for overnight stays
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not expressly mentioned as included
- Earn US$ 250+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis Rome, Florence & Tuscany Family Adventure takes place everyday on a private basis. With no fixed dates or set schedules, you can travel whenever you want, on your own terms. This itinerary can operate in reverse.