- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Beer and drinks tasting
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore sections of the Berlin Wall.
- Explore Prague's old town.
- Taste the worldfamous Sacher Torte in Vienna.
- Visit the bustling market with a foodieguide.
Home to some of the world’s most celebrated cultural touchstones, Central Europe was built for exploration. This nine-day adventure crosses four countries and makes stops in four of Europe's most fascinating cities — Berlin, Vienna, Prague, and Budapest. From the Brandenburg Gate to Prague’s Charles Bridge, from a 16th-century market in Vienna to a walking tour of the Berlin Wall with a local historian, step into the past — and enjoy every minute in the present.
Day 1: Berlin
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin/Prague
Day 4: Prague
Day 5: Prague/Český Krumlov
Day 6: Český Krumlov/Vienna
Day 7: Vienna
Day 8: Vienna/Budapest
Day 9: Budapest
- Hotel/pensions (8 nts).
Note: Allow USD425-555 for meals not included.
- Train, private van, walking.
- Local Guide, CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Walk the Berlin Wall with a Historian, Berlin
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Naschmarkt Walk, Vienna
- Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest
- Your Foodie Moment: Sacher Torte Tasting, Vienna
- Orientation walk in Budapest
- Tour Prague's old town including the Jewish quarter, clock tower, Charles Bridge, and Wenceslas Square
- Visit a Viennese café and sample Sacher Torte
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Berlin and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Central Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Central Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Central Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Central Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.