Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 4 of 414 Food tours
- Discover a world of Thai food beyond the obvious (albeit delicious) dishes of Pad Thai and Thai Green curry – from ‘boat noodles’ in Ayutthaya to khao soi in Chiang Mai..
- Whip up northern Thai khantohk specialties with Aoi outside of Chiang Mai, and live Thai life from a local's perspective with a stay in her home.
- Experience the eye-opening and surprising world of Thai food markets, filled with unpredictable tastes and found in unexpected places – floating on a river or set up on a railway track!.
SaveUS$ 65From US$ 1,290 8 days View Tour
|Mar 16||Only 2 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 9 seats left|
- Sample various types of Hungarian wine: white, spritzers and reds.
- Explore 5 exciting watering holes.
- Visit some of the best drinking venues of Budapest.
Wine makes an excellent pairing for history, don’t you think? Discover Budapest old ... Read More
- Starts Budapest View Map
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Discover Nairobi like a local.
- Visit August 7th Memorial Park and Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum.
- Wander through the Uhuru Park.
- Explore the Nairobi National Park.
- Visit Karen Blixen Museum.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Get the lowdown on north, central and southern Vietnamese cooking at the country's best cooking schools.
- A street food tour of Hanoi takes you to the best spots in town to sample northern specialties like pho, bun cha and the golden-yellow xoi xeo (sticky rice with mung bean and fried onion).
- Get around the romantic riverside town of Hue in true local style – on the back of a motorcycle.
SaveUS$ 189From US$ 1,843 12 days View Tour
|Mar 3||Only 3 seats left|
|Mar 10||Only 5 seats left|
- Sample street food alongside the locals.
- Feasting beneath the stars while cruising Halong Bay is an experience to remember.
- There is perhaps no greater insight into a food culture than sitting down to dine with a local family in their home.
SaveUS$ 248From US$ 2,418 12 days View Tour
|Mar 9||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 2 seats left|
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Visit some of the best bars and taverns of Venice.
- Discover the hype behind Italian Bacari wine bars and sample local wines.
- Indulge in a vast variety of local cicchetti dishes.
- Sample the foodie delights of Hanoi.
- Visit historic buildings and watch local life pass by.
- Have a drink on famous beer street.
- Jump on a Vespa and zip past the lanterns in Hoi An.
- Hop aboard a boat and meander down the river surrounded by floating candles.
- Sample the culinary delights of Vietnam and Hoi An.
- Learn everything you need to know about all things tapas.
- Indulge in seafood tapas with a touch of learning.
- Finish your tapas tour with a sneaky drink or two.
- Experience the American festive season on this limited edition Philadelphia tour that celebrates all things Christmas.
- Explore the major foodie regions of Istria (prsut ham, olive oils, wine, truffles) and Dalmatia (sheep’s milk cheese, lamb, maraschino cherrys).
- Delve into the diverse world of food that lies beneath Slovenia’s fairytale landscape, and find out why this country has more than 20 distinct culinary regions.
- Get to know some of the emerging heroes of the Eastern European wine scene – teran, refosk, grk, marastina, and kurtelaška bijela (and try to pronounce them after a few glasses).
SaveUS$ 162From US$ 3,230 12 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 3 seats left|
- Discover why Iranian cuisine is so globally influential while tasting crispy rice dishes like tah chin, breads such as soft sangak or fragrant spices such as cinnamon or cardamom.
- Cook cultural culinary favourites in welcoming Iranian family homes – from the sumptuous spiced meat and rice of biryani to sharp and fruity fesenjan stews.
- Sample regional delicacies at some of the finest sweet stores in Iran during a visit to Yazd, snacking on crunchy almond qottab or chewy soft baqlava as you go.
SaveUS$ 155From US$ 3,100 10 days View Tour
|May 16||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Journey from Europe to Asia and check out some of the cities funkiest neighborhoods..
- Taste the best the city has to offer in street food; Balik Ekmek and Kokorec and the piece de resistance; the mighty Baklava.
- Most tours will leave you lost trying to explore the Aya Sofia on your own – here you’ll take a guided tour through the hidden tales of this magnificent one-of-a-kind monument.
SaveUS$ 29From US$ 585 3 days View Tour
|Mar 1||10+ seats left|
|Mar 2||10+ seats left|
- Best food and sights from Old Delhi and New Delhi both..
- Walk through centuries old markets, streets as well as modern Delhi city in a single tour..
- Great option for taking photographs of markets, people, monuments, streets, food and more..
- Get the insider scoop on how to explore NYC like a real New Yorker.
- Unearth hidden secrets of Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Rockefeller Center & more.
- Enjoy mouth-watering dishes created by local culinary geniuses.
- Learn more about the history of brewing in Brooklyn with a local.
- Visit 19th century brewery buildings which were once a part of Brewers Row.
- Explore Brooklyn’s German neighbourhood.
- 3.5-hour Florence gourmet food tour, led by a local food-loving guide.
- Savor a glass of wine and a truffle panini in a top delicatessen.
- Sample artisan chocolate and prestigious Tuscan olive oils.
- Wander through colourful markets and try Palermo's unique street food.
- Enjoy a hands-on cookery class with a local chef in Trapani.
- Sample a variety of local specialities during the included produce and wine tastings.
SaveUS$ 97From US$ 1,935 8 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 21||Only 8 seats left|
- See the real Chinatown in the local neighbourhoods and markets.
- Indulge in an array of foods in a bustling precinct.
- Finish the evening with more shopping and fresh produce marketplaces.
With so much on offer, this action packed walking tour of Bangkok’s Chinatown will have ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Bangkok/Bangkok
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results