Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 5 of 414 Food tours
- Discover San Jose at night.
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings.
- Become a part of the city's history and culture.
- Walk through centuries old streets and markets.
- 14-16 different Indian food dishes from 5-7 different food joints in Old Delhi.
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine.
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
- Hike Mt.
- Go market to table during an immersive cooking class with a local chef in Phnom Penh.
- Get an insight into Cambodian cuisine with a visit to famous pepper plantations outside of Kampot, and taste the best pepper in the world.
- A homestay in the village of Banteay Chhmar puts you right in the heart of rural life in Cambodia.
SaveUS$ 65From US$ 1,290 9 days View Tour
|May 9||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 6||Only 6 seats left|
- We’re cramming all of Cincinnati into one big adventure! Explore the city’s natural riverfront beauty and amazing architecture while learning about its rich and diverse history.
- Discover South East Asia’s most incredible archaeological site.
- Marvel at the iconic spectacle of Angkor Wat.
- Become Angelina Jolie as you explore the set of Tomb Raider.
- Taste the true heart of India through its food – explore the ingredients, flavours and tastes of the key southern Indian food regions of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- Uncover the verdant beauty of the Western Ghats and the distinct culinary traditions of the Kodava people in Coorg.
- Get a truly local insight into Madurai’s street food scene guided by a passionate foodie.
SaveUS$ 99From US$ 1,980 12 days View Tour
|Mar 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 5 seats left|
- Self-guided cycling with the stunning Dolomites as your backdrop.
- Visit the beautiful Lake Garda.
- Discover Verona, Padova and Venice.
SaveUS$ 68From US$ 1,365 8 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 30||Only 2 seats left|
- To live like a local is to eat like a local! And we’re going to show you how to drink and dine like they do in Lucca, with a dash of history thrown in along the way.
- Learn to make Polish dishes such as placki and pierogis.
- Visit a popular Saturday market to shop for ingredients.
- Try out your Polish language skills and haggle with the market sellers.
- Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying.
- Forage in the field around Bodrum for local produce and learn how to make gozleme like a pro.
- With hands-on cooking classes, you'll get up close and personal with Turkey's age-old culinary traditions, preparing specialties like manti and tatli.
SaveUS$ 80From US$ 1,595 10 days View Tour
|Apr 14||Only 1 seat left|
|May 5||Only 4 seats left|
- An ear full of city sounds and a belly full of wonderful flavours and foods.
- 3 hours guided food tour of the area with 6 stops.
- A passionate and experienced local guide.
- Visit Hell's Gate National Park.
- Enjoy an incredible walking tour in the park.
- Visit the Elsamere Conservation Centre, once home to Joy Adamson.
- Visit of the Great Market Hall.
- Taste the famous Gulyás soup.
- Cheese and wine tasting.
- Discover 'The Spice Island' through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
- It's no secret that Australians share common values with our neighbours across the Pacific.
It's no secret that Australians share common values with our neighbours across the Pacific ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Melbourne/Melbourne View Map
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- 3 hours guided food tour of Born/La Ribera and Barceloneta districts.
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English/Spanish and French (on demand).
- Great insight about Spanish and Catalan food.
- Experience the ‘real’ Barcelona away from the tourist trail.
- Taste all the delights that local Barcelona has on offer.
- Discover two of Toronto’s best loved neighbourhoods.
- Immerse yourself in the bohemian buzz of Kensington Market.
- Inhale the delicious aromas of one of North America’s biggest Chinatowns.
- Visit Coffee Plantation including tasting and pairing with professional baristas.
- Relax in a cloud forest lodge in Mindo.
- Explore the Otavalo highlands including a meeting with an indigenous Andean healer.
- Discover popular restaurants and markets close to Lake Titicaca.
- Visit a local Chocolate Factory to taste sinful chocolate flavors.
- Check out mind-blowing sunset views of La Paz.
- Enjoy an interesting food tour of Da Nang and discover the secrets of the many recipes.
- Explore the town on the back of the most popular public vehicle in Vietnam – motorbike.
- Learn about their culture and traditions by Interacting with local people.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results