Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 6 of 414 Food tours
- Explore the local gastronomical cuisine of Krakow.
- Walk through the streets listening to live music and tasting some polish beers.
- Taste the best pierogies (East European style dumplings) and best soup in town.
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Sip a glass of famous Rioja in the unique surrounds of Laguardia – in the centuries old cellars beneath the medieval walled town.
SaveUS$ 269From US$ 5,370 17 days View Tour
|May 7||Only 5 seats left|
|May 14||Only 5 seats left|
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- 17-20 different food items from 7-10 food joints in New Delhi and Old Delhi..
- Free pickup and drop from hotels in central Delhi..
- Can be customised to suit specific requirements.
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage.
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital.
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery.
SaveUS$ 129From US$ 2,585 8 days View Tour
|Mar 21||Only 3 seats left|
|Mar 28||Only 3 seats left|
- Hit up the local eateries for Hoi An snacks.
- Delve into central market for the real flavours of Hoi An.
- Be served up a treat with dessert in a local’s own home.
- Enjoy aperitivo at local neighbourhood spots.
- Sample some of Tuscany’s most famous red wines, including chianti and brunello.
- Learn tasting and food pairing from an expert sommelier.
- 3 and a half hours guided food tour of the Historical centre, 6 stops,.
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English and Spanish.
- Great insight about Spanish food and Madrid's culture.
- Taste the true heart of India through its food – explore the ingredients, flavours and tastes of the key southern Indian food regions of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- Uncover the verdant beauty of the Western Ghats and the distinct culinary traditions of the Kodava people in Coorg.
- Get a truly local insight into Madurai’s street food scene guided by a passionate foodie.
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 4,500 26 days View Tour
|Sep 6||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 27||Only 10 seats left|
- Food, glorious food! Valencia may be famous for its paella, but that’s just one flavour in this full-on, taste bud-tingling gastronomical heaven! Skip the rice and hop on this Valencia food tour that lets you sample a wide selection of traditional and local treats, from horchata to jamón to even artisan chocolates.
- Cook up a Galician feast using Vigo's finest seafood.
- Sip world-class wines in the spectacular Douro Valley wine region.
- Discover why Alentejo is Portugal’s best kept foodie secret on a farmstay.
SaveUS$ 129From US$ 2,575 8 days View Tour
|May 16||Only 6 seats left|
|May 23||Only 5 seats left|
- The Mission might be San Francisco’s oldest neighbourhood, but this district has turned into one of the trendiest parts of the city.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
- Explore one of the most stunning subways in the world, the Moscow Metro.
- Listen to stories of soviet Russia.
- Enjoy Russian fast food.
- Sunrise walk around lake in Hanoi to join the locals for Tai Chi and a Pho breakfast.
- For a memorable coffee experience, taste the locally loved 'egg coffee' .
- Multiple cooking classes to master each local cuisine including a final dinner and class with a legendary Vietnamese chef!.
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,795 10 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 10||Only 8 seats left|
- Get out of the old quarter and walk in the footsteps of those who defied danger and dared to build a life beyond the city walls.
- Immerse yourself in the Khmer way of life and culinary culture.
- Explore the best spots to sample local snacks and sweets.
- Experience the fun of riding to discover Siem Reap’s atmosphere at night.
- Visit the famous cities of Pisa and Florence.
- Relax in one of the most famous thermal cities of Europe.
- Gentle cycling through idyllic Tuscan countryside.
SaveUS$ 68From US$ 1,365 8 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 30||Only 6 seats left|
- Learn the colourful history and culture of the Basque Provinces.
- Plunge right in to a vibrant San Sebastian evening.
- Experience everything there is to know about the delicious pintxos.
- Dine at some legendary Taipei institutions, including the Ding Fung Restaurant and long-running Shin Yeh.
- Stroll the ancient winding narrows of Anping Old Street, the must-do foodie pilgrimage in the South..
- Spend a couple of hours helping local ‘Sweet Potato Mamas’ ply their daily yam trade, a unique experience which also benefits single mothers through the Genesis Social Welfare Foundation.
SaveUS$ 123From US$ 2,460 9 days View Tour
|Apr 15||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
- Explore the various neighborhoods of Madrid with a local.
- Visit the La Latina and Lavapies districts.
- Take a trip to local food markets.
- Tuck into the local’s favourite snacks at Old Market.
- Experience true Saigon with banh mi at the famous Mong Bridge.
- Indulge in a tasty coffee and sweets the true Saigonese way.
- Ride pillion on a scooter and travel through the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Enjoy local delicacies like banh mi and banh xeo in 3 restaurants with unlimited beverages.
- Learn about local cuisine and culinary traditions.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results