Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 7 of 414 Food tours
- Food is taken seriously in Japan.
- Tasting the succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment.
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court).
SaveUS$ 496From US$ 4,831 12 days View Tour
|Mar 10||Only 2 seats left|
|Mar 31||Only 3 seats left|
- Get off the tourist trail and discover the real flavours of Hong Kong.
- Learn how to order your favourite Hong Kong dishes in Cantonese.
- Visit Kowloon’s favourite markets, diners, food courts, street stalls and more.
- Visit four of Prague’s best loved beer halls and a microbrewery.
- Discover the fascinating history of Czech Communism.
- Get a real flavour for Prague with some favourite beer snacks.
- Greet the day the local way! Grab a local-style breakfast, then go for a market wander, see a few temples, and enjoy a tasty lunch on this all-in-one food-meets-culture Chiang Mai tour..
- Nature walk in the Rainforest.
- Visit a wild cocoa plantation.
- Cross a long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe View Map
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Explore Romania's most important cities, including Bucharest, Brasov Sibiu & Cluj-Napoca.
- Discover the authentic Romanian life in Viscri, the second home of Prince Charles.
- Sample Romania's traditional food and wine.
- Discover the true Little Italy of New York City and see the neighborhood where ‘ A Bronx Tale ’ is set.
- Trek the slopes of Mt.
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality.
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts.
- Dinner with live fado show.
- Ride in old historical tram.
- Walking tour through Alfama.
- Visit a local family and enjoy a family dinner with cooking demonstration.
- Enjoy champagne on a hilltop and admire the stunning view.
- Take a thrilling ride on a vintage Vespa scooter.
- See Game of Thrones locations such as the city of Mereen in real life.
- Walk like the great Khaleesi along Split's narrow streets.
- Get to see the basement of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Discover the Egyptian culture and learn more about how the locals live their life.
- Share your meal with a local family.
- Play a game of Backgammon while sipping on mint tea.
- Food Tasting.
- Rickshaw ride.
- Visit to Asia's largest Spice Market.
- Experience Hue nightlife via a thrilling ride on a vintage Vespa scooter.
- Enjoy the best authentic food specialties.
- Taste local delicacies.
- Artisan wines, fantastic food, gorgeous architecture, and contemporary art — we’re uncorking the very best of Cincinnati on this tour! Come discover the real Cincy as we share city stories over wine tasting, innovative cuisine, an art walk, and a visit to a National Historic Landmark..
- Join us for a special Christmas experience in Budapest! Learn about Hungary’s holiday traditions and join the local crowds out shopping in Budapest’s traditional Christmas markets.
- Have a fun local guide show you all the best of our hometown, Reykjavik.
- Visit 5–6 Icelandic restaurants and try over 10 traditional dishes.
- Explore Reykjavik like a local.
- Sample some Romanian dishes and learn how to bake a traditional Saxon bread.
- Visit the most important landmarks in Trasnylvania.
- Wine tasting session at the Rhein & CIE Azuga Wine Cellars.
- Learn about the coffee industry in Costa Rica.
- Taste high quality beans.
- Visit a coffee plantation.
- Sample a range of Toronto’s delicious seasonal brews.
- Gain a new perspective on Toronto as you discover its fascinating history.
- Explore local hotspots including the Distillery District and St.
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures.
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo.
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge.
SaveUS$ 105From US$ 2,095 11 days View Tour
|Jun 11||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 25||Only 6 seats left|
- Walk the classic rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Stay in a converted farmhouse.
- Enjoy the fabulous Chianti wines.
SaveUS$ 70From US$ 1,395 8 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes.
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors.
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views.
- Discover the sights and sounds of the city of Siem Reap.
- Travel in style as your tuk-tuk speeds through stunning rural landscapes.
- Visit floating villages on the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results