Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 10 of 414 Food tours
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Marvel at the wonders and stories of the Teotihuacan Pyramids.
- Learn and experience little-known ingredients of Mexican life.
- Dine on traditional Mexican food in a Mexican family home.
- Recline on Moroccan Kilims in the shadow of the ancient ruins of Volubilis and picnic on local ingredients, much like the Romans once did.
- Fes’ medina is a gift for the senses, with taste the main beneficiary.
- Discover desert flavours on an overnight stay in the Sahara.
SaveUS$ 114From US$ 2,285 12 days View Tour
|Mar 19||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 23||Only 2 seats left|
- Discover Skopje and Sofia- two of the Balkan's most vibrant capitals.
- Bulgaria's UNESCO world heritage Rila Monastery.
- Macedonia's Tikvesh wine region and alluring Lake Ohrid.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 10 days View Tour
|Jun 13||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 4||Only 6 seats left|
- Sample at least 5 delightfully sweet pastries.
- Local guide with a passion for pastry.
- Visit 4 fabulous bakeries.
- From the heart of the city to the tastes of the country, this tour takes you on a historical, architectural, and culinary adventure through the many faces (and tastes) of Bucharest! Journey deep into the neighbourhoods of La Belle Époque Bucharest, while sampling the traditional peasant foods that define Romanian cuisine..
- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine.
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai.
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste.
- 3 hours guided food tour of the area with 7 stops.
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks fluent English (tours in German are su.
- Great insight about German food, food history and Berlin culture.
- Soak up the sight of Berlin’s striking skyline from Oberbaum Bridge.
- Savour the surprises of Berlin’s multicultural food scene at popular local hangouts.
- Discover Kreuzberg’s incredible works of street art.
- Experience history come alive at a little-known market.
- Be amazed by a bizarre but absorbing market for witchcraft.
- Frolic amongst the freshness of three markets in one location.
- A three to three and a half-hour guided food tour of the area, with 6 stops.
- A passionate and experienced local guide.
- Great insight about local food, history, art and architecture.
- Visit the world-famous Sun Pyramid.
- Explore the city's markets.
- Learn more about the Teotihuacan culture.
- Enjoy a delectable mix of Muslim, Sinhala, Malay and Tamil cuisines.
- Visit historic sites such as the Red Mosque, Fort Station and Khan Clock Tower.
- Explore Colombo’s fascinating street food.
- Italy is a foodie's paradise, but as a visitor it can be hard to escape the tourist traps.
- This trip takes in some of the titans of regional Italian cuisine – Rome (Lazio region), Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia and the Veneto.
- Tasting the real balsamic vinegar in an attic acetaia is a revelation – it'll be hard to go back to the mass-produced version after this.
SaveUS$ 251From US$ 5,015 15 days View Tour
|May 24||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 14||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore the Spice Bazaar and learn how they make the Turkish delight.
- Enjoy the delicious Turkish cuisine at popular street stalls.
- Enjoy scenic stroll along the Üsküdar.
- Sample local delicacies and discover a newfound passion for Florentine flavours.
- Tickle your taste buds with the very best gelato in town.
- Wander through the narrow streets and fascinating alleyways of Florence.
- Sample tasty and unusual local foods.
- Jump on the back of a Vespa and weave safely through Hanoi's traffic.
- Enjoy a unique way to see the city and grab some selfies.
- This Jerusalem tour serves up a little bit of everything, and all of it is far off the tourist trail! See the Old City with new eyes as you explore the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and Armenian quarters that define Jerusalem today — with plenty of food stops along the way..
- Food Tasting around the Mouraria district.
- Exciting Walking Tour of Mouraria.
- Discover the best of Portuguese dishes.
- Try at least 10 different varieties of authentic local Bosnian rakija.
- Taste Bosnian meze, small dishes specifically paired with rakija.
- Experience Sarajevo in a unique way, discovering where locals drink and eat.
- Bike through a pistachio farm on the island of Aegina.
- Cook up a storm with a local cook in Poros.
- Sip ouzo at a distillery that has produced this iconic Greek aperitif for more than a hundred years.
SaveUS$ 127From US$ 2,545 9 days View Tour
|May 23||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Taste Portuguese bread, sausages and cheeses.
- Learn more about the culinary history of Braga.
- Visit restaurants, cafes and food shops.
- Learn about Turkish life in the home of a local family.
- Taste authentic home-cooked Turkish food and feel warm Turkish hospitality.
- Spend an evening with Istanbul locals and views of the Marmara Sea.
- Descifre la belleza y la cultura de la vida contemporánea costarricense en este recorrido que te llevará a través de las ocupadas calles, vibrantes mercados y tranquilos parques de San José.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results