Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 8 of 414 Food tours
- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
SaveUS$ 129From US$ 2,585 12 days View Tour
|Apr 14||Only 8 seats left|
|May 5||Only 6 seats left|
- Hiking burns calories, which means if you’re going to hike, you’re going to need to eat, right? Well, we’ve got your caloric needs covered! Come explore the great outdoors on this private Cinque Terre nature walk that combines fantastic views with a classic Mediterranean feast.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers.
- Enjoy a 3 to 3.5-hour guided food tour.
- Join a passionate and experienced local guide.
- Get great insight about local food, history, and culture.
Join us for a unique, authentic, local food exploration in Los Angeles! To begin, we ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Outside Of The Terrace Cafe, 7 Washington Blvd, Venice, Ca 90292/Outside Of The Terrace Cafe, 7 Washington Blvd, Venice, Ca 90292 View Map
- Operator Essor Ltd.
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Visit the Grand Bazaar.
- Explore hidden backstreets and local hotspots in Sultanahmet.
- Wander past one of the oldest markets in Istanbul, Sahaflar Carsisi (book bazaar).
- Explore traditional local neighborhoods on a walking tour of the city.
- Enjoy a variety of local food.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure.
- Explore the CBD after dark with a guide.
- Indulge in local beers, beverages and the East African cuisine.
- Sample Kenyan food.
- This trip take you to the source of some of the nation's most iconic foods, from delicious tacos to spicy mole and beyond.
- In Oaxaca you'll enter the heart of pre-Hispanic cuisine; taste chiles, chocolate, mezcal and the surprisingly delicious chapulines (grasshoppers).
- It may not be edible, but a Lucha Libre (theatrical 'freestyle wrestling') match in Puebla is an entertaining and memorable cultural experience.
SaveUS$ 513From US$ 1,785 US$ 1,339 9 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 5 seats left|
- Taste Vietnam’s street food culture in Don Xuan market and Old Town.
- Join the locals for BBQ specialties and sweet delights.
- Enjoy a relaxing drink with a stunning lake view.
- It's delicious, diverse and hands-on.
- Pay a visit to a cacao farm and get involved in the whole process from planting to the final product.
- Indulge in an optional tour and tasting at one of the Sacred Valley's first craft breweries.
SaveUS$ 706From US$ 3,665 US$ 3,115 14 days View Tour
|Mar 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 9 seats left|
- Discover the city's beautiful churches and architecture.
- Enjoy the best Lithuanian drinks: kvass, wine and beer.
- Explore the streets of Vilnius.
- Explore the mysterious streets of Hoi An (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Gobble up your own culinary masterpiece.
- Learn how to cook in an authentic Vietnamese cooking class.
- Wander off the tourist trail to taste authentic Turkish food sensations.
- Enjoy borek, meze and baklava in numerous taverns and stalls of Istanbul.
- Soak in the late-night atmosphere of the pulsing Taksim Square.
- Enjoy a warm dinner with the locals.
- Experience daily traditional cuisine of Hanoi.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Hanoi.
- A boat ride on Vigo Bay, a beachside nature trek, and a plate of Galician tapas with wine — could you have any better of a day on the coast of Spain? We didn’t think so.
- Savor the southern flavors in restaurants that only the locals visit.
- Explore a beautiful neighborhood outside of the typical tourist route.
- Cyclo ride in the streets of Hue.
- Sample the local street food, from pancakes to sticky rice dumplings.
- Strike a conversation while feasting on popular snacks with locals.
- Entdecken Sie Venedig essend und trinkend.
- Explore the fascinating sights of La Paz with a local guide.
- Discover San Pedro Prison's unique history.
- Learn more about Bolivian legends and voodoo at the Witches Market.
- Explore the Old Quarter streets on a walking city tour.
- Try Hanoi's specialties: Xoi / Pho, Bun bo Nam Bo / Banh xeo, egg coffee.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Discover the hidden secrets of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Try out the local lunchtime beverage.
- Feast like a king on popular dishes such as the prsut smoked ham..
- Traditional tapas lunch.
- Local food and drinks.
- Where the locals go, we go!.
- Try your hand at cooking some of the top dishes of Ghana with a local.
- Visit a local market to shop for spices and produce.
- Meet a talented home cook for insightful cooking tips.
- Visit a popular restaurant for an authentic Fijian lunch.
- Visit street stalls selling seafood and local produce.
- Interact with vendors selling coconut juice.
- Locals know the best nights in Palma de Mallorca are tapas nights! We’re meeting up with locals and taking you on a foodie adventure that’s filled with tasty tapas and perfect pinchos , and washing it down with local Spanish wines and beers..
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results