Top Bicycle Tours in 2019/2020
Page 2 of 787 Bicycle Tours
- Cruise through the different neighbourhoods of Lima on a bike, with a local.
- Discover the changing districts of the city, from fisherman’s hangouts to the stomping ground of Lima’s artists.
- Marvel in views of the city from hilltops and Pacific Ocean from the coastline.
- Monument Valley half day hiking and backroads tour led by a Navajo guide and included dinner in the valley.
- Guided hikes in Zion National Park.
- Follow the trails deep into Bryce Canyon.
SavingUS$ 177From US$ 3,372 11 days View Tour
|Nov 3||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 21||Only 3 seats left|
- Guided walk on the Athabasca Glacier.
- Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs in Banff.
- Fresh fish and meat BBQ cookout.
“Had an amazing time. Wasn't really sure what to expect. Out tour guide was very very good Laurent. He tried ...”
SavingUS$ 100From US$ 1,899 12 days View Tour
|Jul 26||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 2 seats left|
- Discover the real Soweto through its rich history and cultural diversity.
- Cycle the colourful streets and experience the vibrant atmosphere of the city of gold.
- Ride down Vilakazi Street and past the sites of the 1976 student uprisings.
“Our cycling tour in Soweto with Tsheppo was excellent. We would definitely recommend this adventure for anyone interested in the ...”
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 90 6 hours View Tour
|Aug 26||10+ seats left|
|Aug 27||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore the Yukon Territory by canoe.
- Camp on the banks of the Yukon River.
- Wildlife spotting opportunities including Black Bears, moose, beavers and Bald Eagles.
“Fantastic guide, great trip - apart from the mozzies! ...”
SavingUS$ 77From US$ 1,472 8 days View Tour
|May 31||10+ seats left|
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
- Morning cycle ride in Central London..
- Marvel at Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament.
- A great view of Westminster Abbey without the crowd.
- Lush agricultural land of the north with paddy fields and fruit orchards.
- Ambositra, the arts and crafts capital of Madagascar.
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, and natural swimming holes.
SaveUS$ 189From US$ 3,779 13 days View Tour
|Sep 15||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 1 seat left|
- Orca viewing Zodiac tour around Victoria.
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour from Tofino.
- Unforgettable Inside Passage ferry journey spotting whales and birdlife.
“It was a great tour and we saw a lot of wildlife and a lot of beautiful scenery. Our guide ...”
SavingUS$ 209From US$ 3,970 15 days View Tour
|Jun 17||10+ seats left|
|Jul 19||10+ seats left|
- Navajo guided backroads tour of Monument Valley.
- Attractions and optional activities for all the family.
- Visit Seligman on Route 66.
“Fabulous trip and experience. Great company, fun activities and wonderful sites. Be prepared for long days! ...”
SavingUS$ 130From US$ 2,469 12 days View Tour
|Jul 24||10+ seats left|
|Aug 7||10+ seats left|
- Trek through the wilderness of the Canadian Rockies with a series of named hiking trails.
- Enjoy a three night heli-hike experience within the Canadian wilderness area of Landslide Lake.
- Drive the breathtaking Icefields Parkway.
“Marie is best guide I have ever had on a trip like this, the whole trip was fantastic from start ...”
SavingUS$ 157From US$ 2,992 13 days View Tour
|Jun 14||10+ seats left|
|Jun 28||10+ seats left|
HighlightsSkip the queue
- Explore Hells Gate National Park on a bicycle.
- Enjoy a boat ride and spot large hippos in Lake Naivasha.
- Trek the lower gorge and take memorable pictures.
1 day bicycle trip in Nairobi. Read More
Highlights20% off Today
- Peru's spectacular mountains and valleys are a dream to explore on two wheels.
- Begin with a two-wheeled Urban Adventure through the streets of Lima, stopping in artist enclaves and scenic lookouts.
- Discover the breadth of Peru's diverse heritage, from the gorgeous Spanish colonial architecture of Lima to the mother of all Inca cities, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 496From US$ 2,065 US$ 1,652 8 days View Tour
|Sep 1||10+ seats left|
|May 3||10+ seats left|
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side.
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies.
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results