- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Inca jungle trail is a combination of biking and hiking
- A tour for all ages, no altitude sickness
The Inca Jungle Trail adventure includes sections of biking and on foot, crossing mountains, valleys, rivers, indigenous towns, cocoa and coffee plantations, and a huge variety of fruit trees on this 4-day route. You will also soak in healthy and relaxing hot springs before finishing this amazing adventure in Machu Picchu.
The Inca Jungle Trail is a very good alternative for the classic Inca Trail, which is usually very busy or sold out months in advance.
Day 1: Cusco - High pass Malaga - Santa Maria - Pispitayoc
Day 2: Pispitayoc - Quellomayo - Hotsprings - Santa Teresa
Day 3: Santa Teresa - Hydroelectrica - Machu Picchu town
Day 4: Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Hotel pickup
- Bus and train transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in guesthouses en route to Machu Picchu, hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Equipment - biking safety gear
- English speaking guides for the entire tour
- Meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Machu Picchu general admission
- First aid
- Return expedition train to Cusco from Aguas Calientes
- Transportation Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Gratuities (optional)
- First breakfast, last lunch
- La Oroya Toll - river crossing toll - $3
- Bottled Water - can be purchased on the trail
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.