- Bicycle tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cycle through spectacular desert sceneryVisit the UNESCO site of PetraCamp under the stars in Wadi Rum
The Kingdom of Jordan is the perfect place to combine a cycling tour with some of the best sites in the Middle East. This bicycle trip takes us through olive groves and hill top villages in the north, while further south we will head along desert roads where the communities are sparse and nomadic and the landscape vast and spectacular. If the cycling alone isn't enough to entice you, perhaps the UNESCO site of Petra, a night under the stars in the Wadi Rum desert or a float in the Dead Sea will tempt you to visit this fascinating country.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Day 2: Visit Jerash; ride/drive through olive groves and villages to Madaba.
Day 3: Ride to Mt Nebo; exhilarating descent to the Dead Sea for a float in the
saline water; drive to Petra.
Day 4: Explore the fascinating UNESCO city of Petra.
Day 5: Cycle to Little Petra.
Day 6: Ride via Wadi Araba to Aqaba on the Red Sea.
Day 7: Free morning to visit the beach and snorkel or explore Aqaba; afternoon
drive/ride to Wadi Rum.
Day 8: Morning jeep safari in Wadi Rum; drive to Amman.
Day 9: End Amman.
- 3 nights 4-star, 4 nights comfortable hotels,1 night private desert camp 5 days cycling with full vehicle support,All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Group normally 5 to 18 plus local leader. ,Tour leader throughout
- Min age 1695% quiet tarmac roads, 5% gravel and sandy roads
- Mainly flat with some steep climbs and hot temperatures
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Petra & Wadi Rum by Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Petra & Wadi Rum by Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Petra & Wadi Rum by Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Petra & Wadi Rum by Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.