Top Bicycle tours in 2019/2020
Page 7 of 812 Bicycle tours
- Party across Europe..
- Explore historic cities and museums..
- Experience the nightlife of Berlin..
SavingUS$ 300From US$ 1,249 US$ 949 6 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 20||10+ seats left|
- Visit Puok, the lotus farm, silk farm and pagoda at Puok.
- Know more about the daily life of locals in Siem Reap.
- Explore the unique pagoda structures of Cambodia.
- Watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat over the tree towers and cycle around Angkor Complex.
- Learn about the history and legends of the Angkor from our knowledgeable tour guide.
- Visit Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, Preah Khan, Ta Prom and ruined temples.
- Beach Bike Tour.
- Port Olimpic.
- El Forum.
- Two nights at a wilderness camp with all meals included.
- Scenic ferry journey through Prince William Sound.
- Picturesque Kenai Peninsula water taxi journey.
SavingUS$ 165From US$ 3,144 14 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 10 seats left|
- A night lodged with a Vietnamese family..
- Sunset on the river.
- Rice paddies.
- Stunning door-to-door rides through traffic-free roads.
- Travel across Italy from Puglia to the Amalfi Coast.
- Visit UNESCO sites and venture into forgotten villages.
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 2,649 8 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience.
SaveUS$ 85From US$ 1,690 14 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 7 seats left|
- Ride from the stunning UNESCO town of Matera.
- Enjoy gentle cycling through olive groves and past white-coned trulli.
- Sample fine seafood and wine from the famous Salento coast.
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,799 8 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 8 seats left|
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic with a cycling tour that gets you behind the tourist mask and into the heart and soul of Thailand's south.
- Ride through a sea of greenery as a constant companion, then wind down on the famous sandy shores and azure waters of Thailand’s west coast.
- There’s no need for artificial sports drinks here – rehydrate with fresh coconut and fruit juices straight from the plant.
SaveUS$ 60From US$ 1,205 9 days View Tour
|Aug 24||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
- The magnificent cave temple at Dambulla.
- Climb the rock fortress at Sigiriya for breathtaking views.
- Explore the old ruined city of Polonnaruwa.
SaveUS$ 137From US$ 2,749 14 days View Tour
|Sep 15||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
- From fiestas to Flamenco, Manzanilla to tapas, alcazars to Alhambra—the very essence of Spain is found in Andalucia.
- Enjoy traditional pork sausages stuffed with eggs and chunky La Porra stew after a rewarding day in the saddle.
- Ride through the narrow, winding cobblestone streets of Andalucia's dramatic white villages – the likes of El Chorro and El Burgo.
SaveUS$ 253From US$ 2,460 9 days View Tour
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
|Apr 18||10+ seats left|
- Multi-day bike tour.
- Bike along winding paths, picturesque landscape, villages, farms, and tea plantations.
- Ride through sandy paths to reach the beaches along the Indian Ocean.
- Cycle through striking countryside with tea plantations .
- Cruise the Keralan backwaters on a traditional houseboat.
- Discover Hindu temples and Christian churches.
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,949 14 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 27||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results