- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Vientiane – Explore Laos’ capital on a guided city tour including the iconic golden Pha That Luang and the Patuaxi Monument
- Khouangsi Waterfall – Swim in the turquoise pools, enjoy stunning scenery and meet ethnic minority villagers en route
- Thalat – Browse the stalls at the colourful market where various hill tribes come to trade goods
- Vang Vieng – Visit the Tham Jang Caves and relax or opt to explore the lush countryside by bicycle
From the remarkably relaxed capital of Vientiane, to enchanting, beautifully preserved former capital of Luang Prabang. Discover the spellbinding magic of Laos. Timeless temples, saffron clad monks and spectacular scenery abound!
Day: 1 Vientiane
Day: 2 Vientiane city tour
Day: 3 Vang Vieng
Day: 4 Tham Jang Caves
Day: 5 Luang Prabang
Day: 6 Living Land Farm Experience
Day: 7 Farewell Laos
- 6 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 7
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Vientiane, Vang Xang, Vang Vieng, Tham Jang Caves and Luang Prabang
- Escorted by English speaking Laotian tour guide
- Excursion to Khouangsi Waterfall and ethnic minority villages
- Half day living land farm experience
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$20-30pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 64 today.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Laos - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Laos - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Laos - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.