Top Bicycle tours in 2019/2020
Page 5 of 777 Bicycle tours
- Explore a side of Tanzania that most tourists rarely encounter.
- Bike from the foothills of Kilimanjaro to the plains below.
- Explore the countless miles of dirt roads, footpaths, and single-tracks.
- Ride the stunning UNESCO Noto Valley.
- Visit the charming Baroque towns of Modica and Noto.
- Point-to-point rides through picturesque countryside and quaint villages.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 8 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 2 seats left|
- Enjoy famous Tuscan cuisine and wine.
- Explore the cultural cities of Siena and Florence.
- Visit some of Tuscany's most beautiful hilltop towns.
SaveUS$ 89From US$ 1,785 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle through 3 countries.
- Discover awe-inspiring ancient monuments.
- Explore incredible Angkor by bike.
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 2,635 14 days View Tour
|Sep 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle through busy Bangkok..
- Experience colourful Chiang Mai..
- Trek into remote hilltribe villages..
SavingUS$ 420From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,329 14 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 7 seats left|
- A series of named hikes through some of Americas most beautiful national parks.
- Navajo guided backroads tour of Monument Valley.
- View the town of Seligman on Route 66.
SavingUS$ 513From US$ 2,665 US$ 2,152 12 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 31||10+ seats left|
- Cycle along Sardinia’s unspoilt southwestern coast.
- Explore fascinating archaeological sites and picturesque fishing villages.
- Enjoy Sardinian warm hospitality and delicious cuisine.
SaveUS$ 101From US$ 2,015 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 6 seats left|
- Cycle through striking countryside with tea plantations .
- Discover Hindu temples and Christian churches.
- Cruise the Keralan backwaters on a traditional houseboat.
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,945 14 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 3 seats left|
- Visit a local elementary school (if open) and interact with the children.
- Stop at the huge reclining Buddha at Luang Phor Lokayasuttha.
- Visit Wat Mahathat, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet & Wat Chaiwattanaram.
- Authentic accommodation in Parador hotels and an Andalucian hacienda.
- Tapas and flamenco in the streets of Jerez.
- Spectacular sandy beaches of Cadiz.
It could be argued that Andalucia is the most quintessentially Spanish part of the Iberian ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Seville/Cadiz View Map
- Operator Exodus Travels
- Tour Type Self-Guided Tour
SaveUS$ 89From US$ 1,785 7 days View Tour
|May 29||Only 8 seats left|
|May 30||Only 8 seats left|
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Cycling is the perfect way to enjoy the incredible landscapes of Tanzania.
- Kick off your adventure with that cornerstone of all cycling adventures – coffee.
- The Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are two of Africa’s very best wildlife arenas.
SaveUS$ 178From US$ 3,560 13 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 3 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results