- Explore the village of Tengeru, which is situated just outside Arusha
- Enjoy a walking tour through the village to get an up close look at local farming life
- Enjoy a lunch of local specialties at a local family's home
- Learn to roast and grind your own coffee, then sample the product of your hard work!
After meeting your local guide and having a brief introduction to the day, your Arusha village tour will begin! Catch a local bus to Tengeru, a village located 20 minutes from Arusha, and on arrival, take a walk through the narrow village roads and mingle with locals as they go about their daily lives.
Before lunch, you'll witness coffee and other crops being farmed, and then you'll get to sample local cuisine with lunch at a local family's home.
With your tummies full of deliciousness, it'll be time to try your hand at roasting and grinding your own coffee! When it's all done, you'll get to sample a refreshing cup of your own brew before hopping back on the public bus to return to Arusha.
- Local english speaking guide
- Local transport
- Local lunch.
- All drinks
- Transfers to/from the starting point hotel
- Tips / gratuities for your local guide
- Items of a personal nature.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.