- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Day 1: Airport to Hotel
Day 2: Dar es Salaam – Ruaha
Day 3: Ruaha Full Day Game Drive
Day 4: Ruaha Full Day Game Drive
Day 5: Ruaha – Mikumi
Day 6: Mikumi – Selous
Day 7: Selous Full Day
Day 8: Selous Full Day
Day 9: Selous – Zanzibar
Day 10: Zanzibar Stone Town tour
Day 11: Zanzibar Beach Relaxation
Day 12: Zanzibar Beach – Jozani Forest & Prison Island
Day 13: Transfer Back to Dar Es Salaam
- All meals in FullBoard (Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch)
- Domestic flight
- Services of experienced English Speaking driver guide.
- Transfers, game drives
- Excursions as specified.
- Park fees and government taxes.
- Meet and greet services.
- Visas & International Flights (Available on request)
- Airport tax (International - pay direct)
- Travel/medical/ baggage insurance.
- Driver guide gratuities.
- Drinks/laundry (unless specified)
- Hotels/Dining rooms tips.
- Telephone bill
- Any other items of a personal nature
- Save US$ 173+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.