- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tarangire National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
Those who choose this option, will have their tents assembled for them each evening and collapsed again in the morning by our staff, with the tents being packed away and stored on the vehicle, for use again the following evening. Tanzania Budget Camping safaris are essentially rewarding experiences because visitors get to participate in an authentic African adventure, while enjoying all services of safari drivers, guides, and a chef to take care of all their needs, preparing delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti Park Full Day
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater/ Arusha
- All Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Transport in a 4x4 safari car with roof top open
- All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All the required camping materials
- Professional driver-guide
- Trainned cook
- Mineral drinking water
- Government tax
- International/domestic flight
- Visa entry
- Bevarage drinks & laundry service
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha before/after the tour
- Airport transfers
- Save US$ 46+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.