- Visiting some of the most famous safari destinations in Tanzania
- Watching wildlife in their most natural setting
You will be able to see up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland mass the decrease lagoons.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches.
Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite.
Day 2: Serengeti National park
After the breakfast early in the morning our driver guide will drive you to Serengeti National Park. Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A good-looking four-hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti to the Ngorongoro crater
Serengeti to Ngorongoro. After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, you will be doing game drive on route. You will reach Ngorongoro late in the evening where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro tour back to Arusha
Early breakfast, then proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches. Here you will be able to see all big five along with hundreds of other animals and birds.
Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening. Dinner & overnight at Arusha tourist inn hotel.
What to bring:
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes
- 3 nights camping accommodation
- All meals during the safari
- All transfers and transport
- Game drives in a proper safari vehicle
- Services of a safari driver/ guide & safari cook
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Sleeping bags
- Park fees
- Items of a personal nature
- International air fares
- Any required visas
- Travel insurance