Looking for available travel experts
Top Active and outdoor Tours in 2019/2020
514 Active and outdoor Tours
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City.
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins.
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio.
SaveUS$ 210From US$ 1,090 US$ 926 8 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides..
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture.
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds.
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,.
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy.
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country.
SaveUS$ 116From US$ 2,325 15 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 2 seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 2 seats left|
- Cross the Chain Bridge in Budapest and take the funicular up to Buda Castle for beautiful views over Pest.
- Sip the famous Croatian Traminac Premium wine at a wine tasting at a 15th century family-run vinyard in quaint Ilok.
- Wander through Belgrade’s Bohemian quarter and grand 19th-century boulevards, before launching yourself into its animated nightlife.
SaveUS$ 454From US$ 2,360 US$ 2,006 15 days View Tour
|Apr 20||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 6 seats left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
SaveUS$ 183From US$ 1,260 US$ 1,134 7 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 4 seats left|
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route.
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides.
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level.
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 985 US$ 837 8 days View Tour
|May 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 7 seats left|
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan.
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido.
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe.
SaveUS$ 89From US$ 1,785 9 days View Tour
|Apr 18||Only 1 seat left|
|May 2||Only 1 seat left|
- Wander through the artisan stalls of San Jose’s Plaza de la Cultura.
- Learn some home-cooked recipes on a visit to the Juanilama agricultural community.
- Hike the forested jungle trails of Manuel Antonio National Park.
SaveUS$ 227From US$ 1,180 US$ 1,003 9 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 25||Only 6 seats left|
- This trip is packed full of optional outdoor activities, providing the perfect opportunity to explore nature at ground level.
- With lakes, mountains and glaciers dotted throughout huge national parks, the Rockies features an array of striking landscapes that you won't see anywhere else in the world.
- Canoe to an overnight campsite in the remote wilderness.
SaveUS$ 267From US$ 2,608 15 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 3 seats left|
|May 25||Only 9 seats left|
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan.
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery.
SaveUS$ 57From US$ 1,148 6 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 10||10+ seats left|
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay.
SaveUS$ 69From US$ 1,375 9 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 4 seats left|
- Relax at Sulphur Mountain hot springs after a day’s walking.
- Drive the famous Icefields Parkway, rated as 'one of the best drives in the world'.
- Two nights in Whistler, Jasper National Park, Golden and Banff.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 11 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 4||Only 1 seat left|
- Navajo guided backroads tour of Monument Valley and dinner in the valley.
- Wine and cheese ‘Sundowner’ in an area of natural beauty.
- Seek out falls, meadows and wildlife with three nights in Yosemite National Park.
SavingUS$ 588From US$ 4,055 US$ 3,467 12 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 8 seats left|
|May 15||Only 4 seats left|
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Bangkok with a backstreets bike tour.
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – travel like the locals on an overnight sleeper train, a real Intrepid experience and a great chance to interact with the Thai people.
- Get the heart pumping on a 3 day trek through scenic and enlightening northern hilltribe villages, and experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with two nights in village homestays.
SaveUS$ 286From US$ 1,970 US$ 1,773 12 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 10 seats left|
- Orca viewing Zodiac tour around Victoria.
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour in Tofino.
- Unforgettable Inside Passage ferry journey spotting whales and birdlife.
SavingUS$ 183From US$ 3,476 15 days View Tour
|Jul 9||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 6||Only 1 seat left|
- From the top of Mt Vogel, hike along lush trails, looking down to the valley where deep green forest meets the endless blue of the glacial Lake Bohinj.
- Cycle through mountain pastures to outstanding lookouts in Triglav National Park.
- Famous for its fairytale-like surrounds – including an emerald-green lake with a church in its middle and medieval castle – Bled is a joy to explore.
SaveUS$ 281From US$ 1,460 US$ 1,241 8 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 6 seats left|
- Tierra del Fuego National Park.
- Beagle Channel sailing.
- Ushuaia City.
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park.
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Stay 2 nights in El Calafate.
- Get into the heart of Paklenica National Park on foot and by bike, a place where the mountains meet the sea, where stunning deep gorges, lush forests, and lost villages wait to be explored.
- Sea kayak out on the silken blue waters of the Adriatic, dramatic mountains the backdrop while following the coast to the delightful fishing hamlet of Vinjerac.
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist.
SaveUS$ 325From US$ 1,685 US$ 1,432 8 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 27||Only 6 seats left|
- Dazzling cliff-side houses and an impossible coastal location make Cinque Terre one of the world's most romantic destinations.
- Adventure through the area's most scenic trails on foot and by bike, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance.
- If you'd rather spend more time relaxing on the beach, there's flexibility in some places to take a train instead of hike.
SaveUS$ 395From US$ 2,055 US$ 1,747 8 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
|May 19||Only 4 seats left|
- Whale spotting cruise off the Pacific Coast.
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park guided hike.
- Guided coastal walk in Monterey.
SavingUS$ 122From US$ 2,327 8 days View Tour
|Aug 18||10+ seats left|
|Aug 30||10+ seats left|
- Visit El Calafate and El Chalten.
- Tour the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hike Mount Fitz Roy.
- The Pacuare River has been rated as one of the ten top best rivers around the world; not only for its rapids, but also its pristine rainforest surrounds and waterfalls.
- Cahuita National Park is home to monkeys, reptiles, toucans and macaws, while its waters contain turtles, barracudas, sea urchins and more than 125 species of fish.
- Hop into kayaks and paddle through the waterways of Tortuguero National Park in search of monkeys, sloths, caiman, jaguars, lizards, bats and a gamut of birdlife.
SaveUS$ 376From US$ 1,950 US$ 1,657 8 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the Selva Tropical Rain forest, home to toucans, monkeys, parrots and many more.
- Visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, home to 400 bird species.
- The original chocolate tour at the cocoa plantation.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results