Top Active and outdoor Tours in 2019/2020
478 Active and outdoor Tours
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City.
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins.
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio.
SaveUS$ 103From US$ 997 8 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 10 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides..
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture.
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds.
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,.
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy.
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country.
SaveUS$ 448From US$ 2,325 US$ 1,976 15 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Cross the Chain Bridge in Budapest and take the funicular up to Buda Castle for beautiful views over Pest.
- Sip the famous Croatian Traminac Premium wine at a wine tasting at a 15th century family-run vinyard in quaint Ilok.
- Wander through Belgrade’s Bohemian quarter and grand 19th-century boulevards, before launching yourself into its animated nightlife.
SaveUS$ 230From US$ 2,242 15 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 5 seats left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
SaveUS$ 362From US$ 1,260 US$ 945 7 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route.
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides.
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level.
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 985 US$ 837 8 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan.
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido.
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe.
SaveUS$ 344From US$ 1,785 US$ 1,517 9 days View Tour
|Dec 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 19||10+ seats left|
- Wander through the artisan stalls of San Jose’s Plaza de la Cultura.
- Learn some home-cooked recipes on a visit to the Juanilama agricultural community.
- Hike the forested jungle trails of Manuel Antonio National Park.
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 1,145 US$ 1,030 9 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 3 seats left|
- This trip is packed full of optional outdoor activities, providing the perfect opportunity to explore nature at ground level.
- With lakes, mountains and glaciers dotted throughout huge national parks, the Rockies features an array of striking landscapes that you won't see anywhere else in the world.
- Canoe to an overnight campsite in the remote wilderness.
SaveUS$ 789From US$ 2,745 US$ 2,059 15 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 1 seat left|
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan.
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery.
SaveUS$ 57From US$ 1,148 6 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history.
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic.
SaveUS$ 226From US$ 2,194 15 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 3 seats left|
- Game viewing - In search of the big game of Africa in one of the most unspoilt and off-the-beaten-track destinations..
- Zomba Plateau - Excellent bio-diversity on a forested plateau..
- South Luangwa - One of the finest national parks in Africa and the most renowned destination for walking safaris..
SavingUS$ 170From US$ 3,230 11 days View Tour
|Oct 29||10+ seats left|
|Nov 20||10+ seats left|
- Sail on a catamaran through the beautiful turquoise waters of the British Virgin Islands..
- Snorkel in deep caves and along reefs..
- Anchor and jump aboard a floating bar..
The British Virgin Islands are among the world’s most popular sailing destinations and you only ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Scrub Island/Scrub Island View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 85From US$ 1,614 7 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay.
SaveUS$ 264From US$ 1,375 US$ 1,169 9 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results