- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Discover the Englishspeaking hub of Belize City – a dynamic hotspot with delicious street food.
- Go wildlife watching in the Crooked Tree Sanctuary, keeping an eye out for the Jabiru storks – the tallest flying bird in Central and South America.
- Uncover the secrets of crystallised skeletons and crumbling palaces near San Ignacio that have been preserved in their natural glory.
- Laze on the sandy shores of Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. Swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and snorkel through shallow reefs and atolls surrounding the cayes.
- With more time on the beach and in the water, take up the opportunity for some optional experiences, including sea kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, or even a manatee tour!
Discover the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of Belize on this epic 8-day adventure to one of Central America’s little-known gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
Day 1: Belize City
Day 2: Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 3: Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary - San Ignacio
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: Belize City - Caye Caulker
Day 6: Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker
Day 8: Caye Caulker
- Hotel (6 nights), Lodge (1 night)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Ferry , Public Transportation
- An expert tour leader
- Crooked Tree - Birdwatching lagoon boat tour
- San Ignacio - Cahal Pech Ruins entry
- Caye Caulker - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Belize City and from Caye Caulker are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of Belize tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of Belize tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of Belize tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of Belize tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Is it hot in here? Well, you’re in tropical Central America so it can get really hot and humid. Carry plenty of water because hydration is key, especially when you’re walking a lot.
- It’s a good idea to try and brush up on as many Spanish words as you can. While locals are really friendly, they’re also shy, so knowing some local lingo is a great way to break the ice and show you care.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.