- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the Englishspeaking hub of Belize City – a dynamic hotspot with delicious street food.
- Go wildlife watching in the Crooked Tree Sanctuary, keeping an eye out for the Jabiru storks – the tallest flying bird in Central and South America.
- Uncover the secrets of crystallised skeletons and crumbling palaces near San Ignacio that have been preserved in their natural glory.
- Laze on the sandy shores of Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. Swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and snorkel through shallow reefs and atolls surrounding the cayes.
Discover the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of Belize on this epic 8-day adventure to one of Central America’s little-known gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary - San Ignacio
Belize City - Caye Caulker
- Hotel (6 nights), Lodge (1 night)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Ferry
- An expert tour leader
- Crooked Tree - Birdwatching lagoon boat tour
- San Ignacio - Cahal Pech Ruins entry
- Caye Caulker - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Belize City and from Caye Caulker are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of Belize tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of Belize tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of Belize tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of Belize tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Is it hot in here? Well, you’re in tropical Central America so it can get really hot and humid. Carry plenty of water because hydration is key, especially when you’re walking a lot.
- It’s a good idea to try and brush up on as many Spanish words as you can. While locals are really friendly, they’re also shy, so knowing some local lingo is a great way to break the ice and show you care.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers