- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3039
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
- Cycle along the scenic trails of Port de Cabus, the mountain pass on the Pyrenees Andorran-Spanish border
- Get the blood pumping, as you zip-line between the trees and over some rope obstacles in the beautiful set up of Cortals Valley.
- Trek through the stunning Siscaro reserve, keeping an eye out for native flora and fauna along the way
- Practice you language skills. Most people in Andorra speak Catalan, Spanish and French, but if you can't remember your fromage from your queso or your chapeaux from your sombreros, don’t worry, English is widely spoken om Andorra
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, World Bicycle Relief. Donations provide school kids, health workers, and farmers in far-out areas with bicycles that provide access to education, healthcare, and income.
- Show more
Prepare for some thrilling adventures during this action-packed week in the Pyrenees. Nestled between France and Spain, Andorra’s beautiful surrounding landscape provides thrillseekers with a setting for some serious adrenalin-fuelled fun. Hike up mountains, cycle through valleys, whitewater raft, zip-line and more in this small yet stunning European adventure land.
Day 1: Soldeu, Andorra
Day 2: Salamandres Lake Walk
Day 3: Cycling and Zip wiring in Cortals Valley
Day 4: White Water Rafting in Sort
Day 5: Free Day in Soldeu
Day 6: Mountain biking to Abelletes Lake
Day 7: Walking in Incles Valley, Soldeu
Day 8: Soldeu
- Chalet (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
- Private Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Salamandres Lake Walk
- Zip wiring
- White water rafting
- Introduction to Mountain Biking Day Trip
- Incles Valley Walk
- Any international flights to/from Soldeu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This is an active trip packed with activities such as cycling, white-water rafting, zip-lining and trekking. To fully enjoy it, you'll need a good state of health and fitness. To participate in the rafting experience, you'll need to be a confident swimmer.
- The trip involves some early starts and long days, because the itinerary is packed with lots of exciting activities.
- Soldeu, our base for this trip, is located in a rural area in Andorra's high mountains. Transferring to Soldeu from the closest international airports can take up to five hours, but the stunning scenery will help pass the time.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.