- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating whitewater rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
- Cycle along the scenic trails of Port de Cabus, the mountain pass on the Pyrenees AndorranSpanish border
Prepare for some thrilling adventures during this action-packed week in the Pyrenees. Nestled between France and Spain, Andorra’s beautiful surrounding landscape provides thrillseekers with a setting for some serious adrenalin-fuelled fun. Hike up mountains, cycle through valleys, whitewater raft, zip-line and more in this small yet stunning European adventure land.
Salamandres Lake Walk
Cycling and Zip wiring in Cortals Valley
White Water Rafting in Sort
Free Day in Soldeu
Mountain biking on The Iron Route
Walking in Incles Valley, Soldeu
- Chalet (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners
- Private Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Salamandres Lake Walk
- Zip wiring
- White water rafting
- Introduction to Mountain Biking Day Trip
- Incles Valley Walk
- Any international flights to/from Soldeu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andorra: Hike, Bike & Raft tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an active trip packed with activities such as cycling, white-water rafting, zip-lining and trekking. To fully enjoy it, you'll need a good state of health and fitness. To participate in the rafting experience, you'll need to be a confident swimmer.
- The trip involves some early starts and long days, because the itinerary is packed with lots of exciting activities.
- Soldeu, our base for this trip, is located in a rural area in Andorra's high mountains. Transferring to Soldeu from the closest international airports can take up to five hours, but the stunning scenery will help pass the time.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers