- Explore the Wynwood Art District
- Discover Miami’s fascinating world of street art
- Taste signature cocktails in popular watering holes
- Visit dive bars, restaurants and pubs that were a part of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Explore bars visited by the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Ernest Hemingway & Charlie Chaplin.
- Interact with locals over drinks.
Take an early evening stroll along the “Walk of Fame” and soak up ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Los Angeles/Los Angeles
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 79 3 hours View Tour
- Visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a journey through Hollywood
- Explore the Original Farmers Market and indulge in a delicious lunch
- Stroll along Rodeo Drive and stop at a popular bakery in Beverly Hills
- Explore the best sights and attractions in Annapolis and Eastport
- Feast on East Coast cuisine as you indulge in Chesapeake Bay inspired dishes
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind seafood crawl
- Wander the artsy streets of the Bella Vista neighbourhood
- Sample authentic flavours of Italy in the South 9th Street Curb Market
- Delight in other worldly tastes in this diverse Italian market
- Explore the food scene in the University City neighborhood
- Get closer to the top 2 universities in the city through their food trucks
- Visit Drexel University with a local and check out its historic architecture
- Explore some of the most historic neighborhoods in the US
- Visit the exciting South Street
- Watch Zagar's unique mosiacs at the Magic Gardens
- Enjoy a cold one in some Philly’s unique pubs and bars
- Learn the reasons behind the authenticity of the city’s drinking establishments
- Taste the local craft beer flavours that put Philadelphia on the map
- Explore the fascinating food scene of Brooklyn
- Walk around the neighborhood with a local
- Visit popular family-run food stores in Brooklyn
- Mix history and taste with a visit to the Chinatown district
- Settle your spirit at America’s oldest Chinese temple
- Sample the ‘real’ San Francisco in the lazily cool North Beach
- Experience coffee and historic churches in the city’s stunning Old Town
- Stroll through the home of presidents, common law and dollar bills
- Feel your freedom in the surrounds of Independence National Park
- Get into the holiday spirit in the heart of Philadelphia!.
- Enjoy a festive light and sound show featuring the world’s largest pipe organ.
- Learn all about Christmas traditions in Philadelphia from your local guide.
- Get the insider scoop on how to explore NYC like a real New Yorker
- Unearth hidden secrets of Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Rockefeller Center & more
- Enjoy mouth-watering dishes created by local culinary geniuses
- Learn more about the history of brewing in Brooklyn with a local
- Visit 19th century brewery buildings which were once a part of Brewers Row
- Explore Brooklyn’s German neighbourhood
- An ear full of city sounds and a belly full of wonderful flavours and foods.
- 3 hours guided food tour of the area with 6 stops.
- A passionate and experienced local guide.
- Sample some of Cincinnati’s famous foods at the historic Findlay Market and near Fountain Square.
- Stroll through two of Cincinnati’s most beautiful parks.
- Ride like a local as you hop on the streetcar, passing by some of the city’s amazing architecture.
- Get to know the uber-cool locals of the Mission
- Sample artisan donuts, Mexican pastries, tasty pies, and other delicious local snacks!
- Stroll by some of the Mission’s best street art and learn about its history from an expert local guide
- See New York’s Real Little Italy where Italians still shop and own the businesses.
- Taste delicious pastries, cheese, salume, bread, and more, all made by local artisans.
- Meet the people who make the food and have owned these shops for generations.
- Indulge with samples of flavorful foods and artisan wines at three local restaurants and wine bars.
- Tease your taste buds as you sip 6 different varieties of unique wines.
- Learn how Cincinnati helped Ohio to become the nation’s largest producer of wine in the 1800s.
- Discover hidden local food shops that only locals know about.
- See classic NYC sites like Times Square, the Brooklyn Bridge, and Grand Central Terminal.
- Sample NYC nightlife at the best cocktail bars in the city.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results