- Meet a local representative at your hotel and chalk out your itinerary
- Discuss popular hotspots and add your favorite destinations into your itinerary
- Keep the map as a souvenir
- Enjoy a walk around the neighborhood and learn how the city functions
Santiago is an old-guard city on the cusp of a modern-day renaissance! But with so much to take in when you arrive, it can be overwhelming to know where to go, what to do, and how to find anything that's not already listed in a guidebook. In this two-hour experience, we want to share our city with you: what makes it different and special and how to feel like a local while you are there. Ideal for your day of arrival or very beginning of your trip, whether it's your first visit or your fifth, our City Insider series is designed to orient you to the neighbourhood you are staying in, as well as the city itself.
- Orientation chat and exploring the local area with a representative
- * public transportation
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.