- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1500 meters
- Chilean wildlife / flora & fauna
The Nature Park has its own ecological system due to its unique geographical location, in a valley surrounded by the Andes slopes. We can spot 500 different plant species and various animal species, such as different types of rodents and foxes. Numerous eagles reside in the park and on a good day we may even spot a Chilean Condor.
The duration and difficulty of the hike is flexible to meet your level of fitness or experience. Halfway through the Andes Day Hike we cross a river to continue at the other side, or you can opt to walk the same path back. After a 2 or 3 hour hike, we enjoy a picnic lunch with an array of meats and cheeses, fresh bread and fruits and vegetables. Another option is to have a traditional Chilean Asado (BBQ) in a magnificent setting, with the accompaniment of prestigious Chilean wine.
You will be picked up at 09.00 and returned by 15.30 max to your hotel (1 hour drive from Providenca).
- Private Transport
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Park
- Picnic Lunch
- Hotel Pick Up (In Providencia, Bellavista, Las Condes, & Vitacura
- BBQ Lunch
- Optional Gratuities for Guides & Drivers
- BBQ Lunch
- Personal Items
- Travel Insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease wear layers, a hat and bring sunblock