- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VIEW Arenal Volcano
- VISIT Tortuguero National Park, Sarapiquí, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
Glide through tree-lined waterways and relax in thermal pools, sample chocolate made from the world's best cacao and journey back in time with a native Quaker in Old Town Monteverde.
Day 1: Arrive San José
Day 2: San José – Braulio Carrillo National Park – Tortuguero National Park (2 Nights)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park Sightseeing
Day 4: Tortuguero – Sarapiquí
Day 5: Sarapiquí – Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde Cloud Forest (2 Nights)
Day 7: Monteverde Cloud Forest Sightseeing
Day 8: Monteverde – Depart Liberia
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 dinners
- 4 lunches
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Rain ponchos provided for your use
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to San Jose (Costa Rica) and from Liberia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 57 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 20 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.