- Spot wildlife while cruising through the canals of Tortuguero.
- Hike through the cloud forest.
- Enjoy the gorgeous beaches of the Pacific and Caribbean coasts.
- Savour a local lunch at a G Adventuressupported coffee plantation
If you’re looking for a taste of Costa Rica’s world-class highlights but want to keep things spicy with a sampling of hidden treasures, this action-packed adventure tops the menu. In spite of its small size, Costa Rica is one of the most biologically diverse countries in the world with volcanoes, wildlife, rainforests, and beaches to explore. This adventure offers a great balance of guided excursions and free time. Optional activities abound — choose to get your adrenaline pumping or take it easy with a stroll through a butterfly garden.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Quepos
Day 3: Quepos
Day 4: Quepos/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/La Fortuna
Day 7: La Fortuna
Day 8: La Fortuna
Day 9: La Fortuna/Sarapiquí Rainforest
Day 10: Sarapiquí Rainforest
Day 11: Sarapiquí Rainforest/Tortuguero
Day 12: Tortuguero
Day 13: Tortuguero/Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 14: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 15: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca/San José
Day 16: San José
- Hotels (13 nts), jungle lodge (2 nts, multi-share).
4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD530-690 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, tractor, public bus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Quepos
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Demonstration
- Sarapiquí Rainforest
- Your Discover Moment: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Jungle lodge stay
- Nature trail walk with swim (Sarapiquí)
- Bike ride (Puerto Viejo)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 October 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.