- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a boat tour along the canals of stunning Tortuguero National Park
- Discover exotic wildlife like turtles, sloths, iguanas, monkeys, birds, frogs, etc
- Marvel at the perfectly shaped Arenal Volcano
- Explore Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, one of the most diverse tropical cloud forests in the world
Explore the remarkable wildlife, pristine scenery, volcanoes, coast and cloud forest of Costa Rica. From our well-appointed lodges we are led from the dense rainforest and beaches along the Caribbean coast to the cloud forests of the highlands. We hope to spot sea turtles while on the canals at Tortuguero, enjoy impressive birdlife in Monteverde Cloud Forest and the flawless silhouette of the Arenal Volcano.
Please note: This itinerary is not exclusive to World Expeditions and is subject to change due to weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control. It should be used as a guide only. Group size for this trip is a maximum of 20, however services for the first section of the trip in Tortuguero can have a larger group size in peak season. Transfers in busses can have up to 50 people and boat transfers up to 40 people in high season. You will be accompanied by local guides who may conduct the day tours in English and other languages. The touring sections are guided and at other times you will be transported on a shuttle bus by a driver – the trip is not escorted throughout. You may travel with other people from other operators worldwide in a group and groups may consist of different travellers each day.
We enjoyed to see many wildlife and plants throughout the tour.
Tortuguero, Arenal, and Monteverde, each place varies of their weather, landscape, animals, and plants. So it is interesting to see these diferences.”
Day 1 : Arrive San José
Day 2 : To Tortuguero
Day 3 : Tortuguero Canals
Day 4 : Arenal
Day 5 : Monteverde
Day 6 : Monteverde Cloud forest and Sky Tram & Sky walk
Day 7 : Return to San Jose
Day 8 : Trip concludes in San Jose
- Accommodation on a twin-share basis
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Shuttle bus transfers / internal transport
- Airport Transfers on first and last day of the trip
- All guide fees and entrance costs
- Local guides (there is not 1 guide escorting you throughout)
- Specialist guides in National Parks
- All activities are on a shared service basis
- Medical Kit
- Drinks of any kind (e.g. bottled water, soft drinks, beers etc)
- Items of a personal nature ie laundry, phone calls
- International airfares and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 65 today.
- Save US$ 43+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.