- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Arenal Enjoy trails and suspension bridges, hike along lava trails through Mirador 1968, a private reserve, located adjacent to Volcano Arenal National Park and take a scenic float trip safari with your Local Specialist
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Hike with your Local Specialist who offers insights into the region's unique bird and wildlife ecosystems
- San Jose Enjoy an orientation tour in the capital city of Costa Rica and explore Sarchi, the arts and crafts capital, famed for its intricately painted oxcarts
Bubbling mud pools, rainforests teeming with wildlife, golden beaches and an active volcano are all yours for the taking on this adventure. Starting in the cultural capital city of San Jose, visit turtle nesting grounds and sky walk through the rainforest canopy before spending your final days on the glistening shores of the Guanacaste province.
Day 1: Arrive San Jose
Day 2: San Jose Tortuguero (2 Nights)
Day 3: Tortuguero Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Tortuguero San Jose
Day 5: San Jose Monteverde (2 Nights)
Day 6: Monteverde Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Monteverde Arenal (3 Nights)
Day 8: Arenal Full Day Sightseeing
Day 9: Arenal Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 10: Arenal San Jose
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- City orientation tours
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.