Looking for available travel experts
- Explore boutique wineries and sample the wines of the region.
- Indulge in gourmet food.
- Stay in a cozy private lodge in the mountains.
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- Explore the vineyards of Valparaiso.
- Visit Mendoza, the capital of Malbec.
- Participate in a cooking class in Buenos Aires.
- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes.
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors.
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views.
Highlights5% off Today
- Wine tasting - Taste the specialties in vineyards around Cafayate, famous for their Malbec and Torrontes wines.
- Landscapes - Journey from arid cacti-strewn deserts to rich fertile forests and huge, gaping gorges.
- Salt flats - Walk on Purmamarca's blindingly white salt plains.
SavingUS$ 190From US$ 3,600 13 days View Tour
|May 13||10+ seats left|
|Oct 28||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results