Chile Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife 2019/2020
28 Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife with 335 Reviews
- See the biggest penguin colony in Magallanes.
- Sail around the Strait of Magellan.
- Walk among colonies of penguins numbering thousands.
See one of the largest colonies of Magellanic penguins in Chile during this half-day, group ... Read More
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Travel to the remote village of El Chalten.
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park.
Get ready to hike to the bottom of the world in this Patagonia tour. This ... Read More
- Explore Patagonia and Cape Horn.
- Sail through fjords at the end of the world.
- Visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
This unique 11-day trip has been crafted to highlight the remote areas of South America ... Read More
- Your adventure begins in the most populated city in Patagonia, Punta Arenas.
- Flying from Punta Arenas to the South Shetland Islands is the fastest, most direct way of travelling to Antarctica, and the view over the Drake Passage is unforgettable.
- Witness penguins playing in their natural habitat at inland rookeries during daily Zodiac landings along the Antarctic Peninsula.
This Peregrine journey takes you to one of the world's most awe-inspiring destinations: Antarctica ... Read More
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Polar expeditions and cruises
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Plane
- Age Range 8 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 2,309From US$ 11,995 US$ 10,196 8 days View Tour
|Dec 3||10+ seats left|
|Dec 8||10+ seats left|
- Trek the famous W Circuit in Torres del Paine National Park.
- See Base Torres and French Valley.
- Spend your nights in refugios.
- Discover Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hiking in El Chalten with Mt.
- Trek Torres del Paine National Park.
Explore the best outdoor adventures in Argentina and Chile on this 13-day adventure tour. Experience ... Read More
- Soak up the cultures and colors of Buenos Aires.
- Sail through the fjords at the end of the world up to Cape Horn on the Expedition Cruise.
- Entice your palate with delectable Argentine cuisine and fine wine.
Discover the end of the world with us in the spectacular Patagonia Overland Adventure. Travel ... Read More
- Contrast the sophisticated Argentinian capital of Buenos Aires with the Patagonian outpost of Ushuaia - two totally different locations.
- South Georgia Island is incredibly rich in rare wildlife and history.
- Encounter whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula.
Become well acquainted with Antarctica's icy wilderness on this crossing of the Antarctic Circle ... Read More
SaveUS$ 3,647From US$ 25,145 US$ 22,630 23 days View Tour
|Feb 15||10+ seats left|
- Take a trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier and Cruise in Lake Bariloche.
- Enjoy Hiking & boating in Tierra del Fuego National Park.
- Tour Torres del Paine National Park, see some rare Patagonian wildlife.
Explore the wonders of Patagonia during this 18-day adventure in Argentina and Chile. Tour the ... Read More
- Iguazu Waterfalls and Perito Moreno Glacier - Two amazing extremes.
- Whale watching in Puerto Madryn.
- Canoeing at the End of the World.
Argentina invites you on an exciting 15-day exploration of this amazing country! Visit two of ... Read More
- See the Grey Glacier.
- Enjoy whisky with glacier ice.
- See an amazing view of the Paine Mountain Range.
Enjoy our pickup service from your hotel or accommodation in Puerto Natales, Chile, and travel ... Read More
- Flying over the famous Drake Passage to King George Island is the fastest, most direct way to travel to Antarctica.
- Get up close to an incredible range of wildlife, such as minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins.
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent, but you'll be one of them.
Enjoy Antarctica in style – by flying and then cruising south of the Antarctic Circle ... Read More
SaveUS$ 5,720From US$ 19,895 US$ 14,921 11 days View Tour
|Dec 18||10+ seats left|
|Jan 25||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy rafting on the River Maipo.
- Paddle your way through the rapids on a 14km stretch of the river.
- Try the delicious Chilean asado.
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife.
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, and seals.
- Fly between Punta Arenas and Stanley, Falkland Islands.
SaveUS$ 660From US$ 13,195 15 days View Tour
|Nov 7||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results