Chile Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife 2019/2020
29 Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife with 341 Reviews
- See the biggest penguin colony in Magallanes.
- Sail around the Strait of Magellan.
- Walk among colonies of penguins numbering thousands.
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Travel to the remote village of El Chalten.
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park.
“Hi Marcela, I identified Say Hueque from an internet search for Patagonia Tours. I then read some of the positive ...”
- Explore Patagonia and Cape Horn.
- Sail through fjords at the end of the world.
- Visit the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
“Really enjoyed the cruise expeditions and the Tango/dinner show. The cruise staff was exceptional. Saw awesome sights. Suggestions for improvements:' ...”
Highlights15% off Today
- Your adventure begins in the most populated city in Patagonia, Punta Arenas.
- Flying from Punta Arenas to the South Shetland Islands is the fastest, most direct way of travelling to Antarctica, and the view over the Drake Passage is unforgettable.
- Witness penguins playing in their natural habitat at inland rookeries during daily Zodiac landings along the Antarctic Peninsula.
8 day polar expeditions and cruises tour to Punta Arenas, King George Island and 1 other destination in Chile, Antarctica and Argentina. Read More
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Polar expeditions and cruises
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Plane
- Age Range 8 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 2,513From US$ 11,995 US$ 10,196 8 days View Tour
|Dec 3||10+ seats left|
|Dec 8||10+ seats left|
- Discover Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hiking in El Chalten with Mt.
- Trek Torres del Paine National Park.
“It was a fabulous trip! We might even write a little blog for those traveling and not camping. We have ...”
- Soak up the cultures and colors of Buenos Aires.
- Sail through the fjords at the end of the world up to Cape Horn on the Expedition Cruise.
- Entice your palate with delectable Argentine cuisine and fine wine.
“We recently booked an extensive two week trip of Argentina and Chile through Across South America We approached the company ...”
- Trek the famous W Circuit in Torres del Paine National Park.
- See Base Torres and French Valley.
- Spend your nights in refugios.
Highlights14% off Today
- Contrast the sophisticated Argentinian capital of Buenos Aires with the Patagonian outpost of Ushuaia - two totally different locations.
- South Georgia Island is incredibly rich in rare wildlife and history.
- Encounter whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula.
23 day polar expeditions and cruises trip through Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, Falkland Islands and 3 other destinations in 4 different countries. Read More
SaveUS$ 5,034From US$ 25,145 US$ 21,625 23 days View Tour
|Feb 15||10+ seats left|
- Take a trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier and Cruise in Lake Bariloche.
- Enjoy Hiking & boating in Tierra del Fuego National Park.
- Tour Torres del Paine National Park, see some rare Patagonian wildlife.
“Dear Marcela, We found Say Hueque through Online Google Search We decided to work with you because of your friendly ...”
- Iguazu Waterfalls and Perito Moreno Glacier - Two amazing extremes.
- Whale watching in Puerto Madryn.
- Canoeing at the End of the World.
15 day sightseeing trip to Buenos Aires, Puerto Madryn and 5 other destinations in Argentina, Brazil and Chile. Read More
- See the Grey Glacier.
- Enjoy whisky with glacier ice.
- See an amazing view of the Paine Mountain Range.
On this day trip you will visit Torres del Paine National Park, Puerto Natales and Glacier Grey. Read More
Highlights30% off Today
- Flying over the famous Drake Passage to King George Island is the fastest, most direct way to travel to Antarctica.
- Get up close to an incredible range of wildlife, such as minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins.
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent, but you'll be one of them.
11 day polar expeditions and cruises tour to Punta Arenas, King George Island and 2 other destinations in Chile, Argentina and Antarctica. Read More
SaveUS$ 7,607From US$ 21,795 US$ 15,256 11 days View Tour
|Dec 18||10+ seats left|
|Jan 25||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy rafting on the River Maipo.
- Paddle your way through the rapids on a 14km stretch of the river.
- Try the delicious Chilean asado.
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife.
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, and seals.
- Fly between Punta Arenas and Stanley, Falkland Islands.
SaveUS$ 924From US$ 13,195 15 days View Tour
|Nov 7||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results