Tokyo Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
15 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 84 Reviews
- Explore handicraft shops and alleys that have been a part of Tokyo for decades.
- Learn more about calligraphy, incense-making and Japanese music.
- Sample traditional treats and goodies.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 59 3 hours View Tour
|May 7||10+ seats left|
|May 8||Only 10 seats left|
- Hike along the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route..
- Cycle between islands in rural Japan..
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto..
SavingUS$ 1,104From US$ 4,599 US$ 3,495 13 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 17||10+ seats left|
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
Ancient wooden temples, raked-pebble Zen gardens and chanting Buddhist monks juxtaposed with space-age towers, neon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 291From US$ 5,815 14 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 18||Only 3 seats left|
- See the major highlights of Tokyo, the world's largest city.
- Enjoy a pleasant walk in Imperial Palace East Garden.
- Explore the Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo’s oldest Buddhist temple.
Join us in this 5-day, guided tour of the world's most populous metropolis. This tour ... Read More
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Tokyo.
- Visit to Nara Park & the Todai-ji Temple.
- Go on a tour of Mount Fuji and Hakone.
Join us in this 5-day tour of the world's most populous metropolis. This tour offers ... Read More
- Take in views of Mt Fuji..
- Stay in temple lodging and a traditional ryokan..
- Gaze at the famous floating torii gate in Miyajima..
SavingUS$ 991From US$ 3,449 US$ 2,458 9 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 12||Only 2 seats left|
- Explore the modern and traditional sides of Japan..
- Relax at a traditional Inn..
- Ride a ferry to Miyajima to see the famous floating torii..
SavingUS$ 257From US$ 4,892 12 days View Tour
|Jun 24||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 22||Only 1 seat left|
- Experience the past in Takayama's folk village and Kyoto's historic centre..
- Explore Kanazawa Castle..
- Lose yourself in the picturesque Kenroku-en Garden..
SavingUS$ 1,080From US$ 4,499 US$ 3,419 14 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 16||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore temples in Kyoto and discover futuristic Tokyo.
- Take a Samurai lesson and practise some classic swordplay.
- Hands-on calligraphy, drumming and cookery experiences.
Japan: one of the few places in the world where cutting edge tech and futuristic ... Read More
SaveUS$ 256From US$ 5,115 12 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 8 seats left|
- Off the beaten track cycling - Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and characters of rural Japan.
- Point-to-Point cycling - Uninterrupted ride for 8 days around the Noto Peninsula.
- Kyoto - Japan's historic capital, filled with temples and traditional tea houses.
SavingUS$ 270From US$ 5,130 13 days View Tour
|May 12||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
- Tokyo - Explore the city's lively neon-lit streets and visit the nearby Hakone National Park for a spectacular view of Mount Fuji.
- Bullet Train - Experience comfortable rail travel at an average speed of 174 mph.
- Kyoto - See the traditional side of Japan, with its stunning temples, immaculate Zen gardens and enigmatic geishas.
This action-packed journey by high-speed rail covers many of Japan's iconic sights. Explore Tokyo' ... Read More
SavingUS$ 255From US$ 4,835 12 days View Tour
|Sep 15||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 6 seats left|
- Get insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji fish market.
- Learn to fillet fish and prepare DIY sushi from a sushi master.
- Enjoy a supreme sushi lunch.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies of selecting ... Read More
- Tokyo is the original metropolis.
Tokyo is the original metropolis. A frenzy of technology, history and humanity that can be ... Read More
SaveUS$ 7From US$ 137 4 hours View Tour
|May 10||Only 8 seats left|
|May 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit the hot spring town of Hakone and enjoy breathtaking view of Mount Fuji.
- Discover the serene gardens, temples, imperial palaces and traditional houses of Kyoto.
- Experiencem Japanese culture with a stay at a traditional ryokan in Takayama.
- Discover the culture of Tokyo on a private guided tour.
- See the Unesco World Heritage sites of Japan’s ancient capital, Kyoto.
- Join a street food tour with a local guide in Osaka & try octopus dumplings.
Experience Japanese culture and tradition through art on this incredible, 15-day tour. Start in Tokyo ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results