- Experience the history of the city, its food and the culture.
- Be accompanied by a passionate, experienced local English speaking guide.
- Get great insight about local food, history, and culture.
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
Ancient wooden temples, raked-pebble Zen gardens and chanting Buddhist monks juxtaposed with space-age towers, neon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 291From US$ 5,815 14 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 18||Only 3 seats left|
- Food is taken seriously in Japan.
- Tasting succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment.
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court).
SaveUS$ 738From US$ 5,085 US$ 4,576 12 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 1 seat left|
|May 19||Only 3 seats left|
- Insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Learn how to select seasonal fishes in the markets.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies selecting and ... Read More
- Get insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji fish market.
- Learn to fillet fish and prepare DIY sushi from a sushi master.
- Enjoy a supreme sushi lunch.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies of selecting ... Read More
- Discover the culture of Tokyo on a private guided tour.
- See the Unesco World Heritage sites of Japan’s ancient capital, Kyoto.
- Join a street food tour with a local guide in Osaka & try octopus dumplings.
Experience Japanese culture and tradition through art on this incredible, 15-day tour. Start in Tokyo ... Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results