- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hakone View Mt. Fuji and Lake Ashi from the Komagatake Ropeway
- Himeji Visit Himeji Castle and a sake brewery en route to Osaka
- Hiroshima Visit Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima island, and the Peace Memorial Park and Museum
- Kurashiki Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit to the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter
Experience the many contrasts of Japan, from the modern metropolis of Tokyo to the breathtaking beauty of Mt. Fuji and enchanting Kyoto with its stunning temples and colourful Geisha district.
The places visited were interesting and the optional tours were well thought out.
The hotels were in general well placed in the centre of the cities visited with access to shopping malls, restaurants and connections to other places of interest. However some hotels were not very clean.
The itinerary could have been enriched with additional tours (e.g. the time spent in Kyoto was not sufficient as a visit to Gion and the Monkey Park are a must see), while some other places could have been excluded such as the trip to Hiroshima.
Irrespective of the above the trip was well worth the time and effort.”
Day 1: Arrive Tokyo (3 Nights)
Day 2: Tokyo Sightseeing
Day 3: Mt. Fuji and Hakone Sightseeing
Day 4: Tokyo - Kyoto (2 Nights)
Day 5: Kyoto Free Day
Day 6: Kyoto - Kurashiki - Hiroshima (2 Nights)
Day 7: Hiroshima Sightseeing
Day 8: Hiroshima - Himeji (1 Night)
Day 9: Himeji - Osaka (1 Night)
Day 10: Depart Osaka
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 9 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 130+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.