- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover more than just chaotic cities and mountainous landscapes on this ultimate 14-day adventure through Japan. Explore the cultural hubs of Kyoto and Osaka as you learn about Geishas, visit enchanting castles and discover the beautifully quaint backstreets. Spend an evening sleeping at a Buddhist monastery in Mount Koya. Embrace Tokyo's blend of new and old as visit local fish markets and explore neon-lit neighbourhoods. Follow your guide through the historic heartlands of Takayama and Hiroshima. Travel in style with bullet trains, gondola rides, and boat trips to ensure you get the most out of your adventure!
Day 1: Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo, Hakone
Day 4: Hakone, Takayama
Day 5: Takayama
Day 6: Takayama, Hiroshima
Day 7: Hiroshima, Miyajima Island
Day 8: Hiroshima, Himeji Castle, Kyoto
Day 9: Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto
Day 11: Kyoto, Mount Koya
Day 12: Mount Koya, Osaka
Day 13: Osaka
Day 14: Osaka
- 4 & 3 star hotels, Japanese-style ryokans, mountain monastery
- 13 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Train, cable car, local bus, luggage transfers
- Services of experienced local Travel Talk Tour Leader
- Express/bullet train, local & mountain train
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access (where available)
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.