Spain Countryside and village visits Tours 2019/2020
8 Countryside and village visits Tours with 607 Reviews
- Enjoy the freedom and independence of a self-guided journey without having to organise the finer details.
- Departing from Sarria, walk the last 100 km of the historic Camino de Santiago in just one week and earn your Compostela certificate.
- Walk through typical Galician countryside, passing many quaint hamlets, original bridges, and of course the beautifully preserved hórreos(traditional granaries on stilts).
SaveUS$ 61From US$ 1,220 8 days View Tour
|Jul 1||10+ seats left|
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
- Explore Madrid's Plaza Mayor and Gran Via at your own pace..
- Complete the last 100km of the pilgrim's trail and complete your "compostela" walk through small villages and towns..
- Enjoy hearty and delicious Spanish food..
SavingUS$ 372From US$ 1,549 US$ 1,177 10 days View Tour
|Jul 12||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 19||Only 7 seats left|
- Drive through the Andalusian countryside.
- Travel to villages with their characteristic whitewashed houses.
- Visit the stunning city of Ronda, considered the most beautiful in Spain.
- Granada - The magnificent Alhambra Palace, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture..
- Cordoba - The Unesco World Heritage old town and the remarkable Mezquita..
- Ronda - One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge..
SavingUS$ 91From US$ 1,729 13 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 2 seats left|
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- A fully-guided day trip with private, air-conditioned transport and local guide.
- Take in two of the best views of Toledo.
- Visit a sword-making workshop that uses centuries-old techniques.
- Walk along delightful trails between whitewashed mountain villages.
- Browse shops offering local crafts such as basketwork, weavings and pottery.
- Enjoy the food, the landscapes and the stunning views in this unique region.
- Canillas De Albaida - Stay in a 16th Century converted convent in this traditional Moorish village.
- Rural Landscapes - Walking through a rich profusion of natural diversity, Moorish villages and the unspoilt wilderness in the heart of Andalucia.
- Competa - Picturesque white-washed mountain village famous for its locally made wine and stunning views.
SavingUS$ 46From US$ 874 8 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 14||10+ seats left|
- Peaceful cycling - Ride on scenic and quiet backroads and cycle paths.
- Caravaca de la Cruz - Visit one of the Catholic world's 5 holy cities.
- White-washed villages - typical Spanish villages in the Ricote Valley with Moorish roots.
SavingUS$ 52From US$ 988 7 days View Tour
|Sep 22||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results