- Bicycle tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Peaceful cycling Ride on scenic and quiet backroads and cycle paths
- Caravaca de la Cruz Visit one of the Catholic world's 5 holy cities
- Whitewashed villages typical Spanish villages in the Ricote Valley with Moorish roots
- Tapas y Vino Reward yourself with and refuel on delicious Spanish food and wine
On this cycling adventure in southern Spain we discover Murcia's whitewashed villages and Moorish towers, endless orchards, ancient irrigation channels and layers of history. Murcia enjoys mild winters, a semi-arid climate and averages more than 320 days of sun per year. Peaceful cycling - Ride on scenic and quiet backroads and cycle paths through varied landscapes White-washed villages - typical Spanish villages in the Ricote Valley with Moorish roots Tapas y Vino - Reward yourself with and refuel on delicious Spanish food and wine.
Day 1 : Tour starts in Murcia. Optional short ride
Day 2 : Cycle to Caravaca de la Cruz
Day 3 : Circular ride around Caravaca
Day 4 : Cycle to Calasparra via 15th century Moratalla fortress
Day 5 : Cycle past almond and apricot orchards to Cieza
Day 6 : Ride through the scenic Ricote Valley back to Murcia
Day 7 : Trip ends in Murcia
- 6 Breakfasts
- Hesperia Murcia Centro (2 nights)
- Hospederia del Carmen (2 nights)
- Hospederia Rural Constitucion (1 night)
- Hotel San Sebastian (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Any international flights to/from Murcia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.