- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Peaceful cycling Ride on scenic and quiet backroads and cycle paths
- Caravaca de la Cruz Visit one of the Catholic world's 5 holy cities
- Whitewashed villages typical Spanish villages in the Ricote Valley with Moorish roots
- Tapas y Vino Reward yourself with and refuel on delicious Spanish food and wine
On this cycling adventure in southern Spain we discover Murcia's whitewashed villages and Moorish towers, endless orchards, ancient irrigation channels and layers of history. Murcia enjoys mild winters, a semi-arid climate and averages more than 320 days of sun per year. Peaceful cycling - Ride on scenic and quiet backroads and cycle paths through varied landscapes White-washed villages - typical Spanish villages in the Ricote Valley with Moorish roots Tapas y Vino - Reward yourself with and refuel on delicious Spanish food and wine.
Day 1 : Tour starts in Murcia. Optional short ride
Day 2 : Cycle to Caravaca de la Cruz
Day 3 : Circular ride around Caravaca
Day 4 : Cycle to Calasparra via 15th century Moratalla fortress
Day 5 : Cycle past almond and apricot orchards to Cieza
Day 6 : Ride through the scenic Ricote Valley back to Murcia
Day 7 : Trip ends in Murcia
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 6 Breakfast
- Bus, Bicycle
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to/from Murcia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 51 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 96 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.