- Hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another.
- Admire the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid.
- See Antoni Gaudí's Jewels: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera & Casa Batlló.
- Canaletes to Monument a Colom through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and Mercat de la Boqueria.
- The beauty of the Gothic Catalan art - The Barcelona Cathedral and much more!.
- Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid built in 1764 - the largest royal palace in Europe.
- See the most important buildings, avenues & squares and learn about the monuments' history.
- Explore Gran Via, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Puerta del Sol & Puerta de Alcala.
- Experience this hassle-free way to explore this unique city.
- Open-top bus ticket (one round) included.
- Avoid line-ups with a skip-the-line tourist bracelet.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results