- Summit the twin peaks of Huayna Potosi (6088m/19,973ft) and Illimani (6438m/21,122ft).
- Trek the high Andean altiplano in the spectacular Condoriri region of the Bolivian Cordillera Real.
- Enhance your mountaineering skills and prepare for the ascents with two days of alpine climbing instruction.
SaveUS$ 231From US$ 3,299 19 days View Tour
|Jul 15||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 14||10+ seats left|
- Climb Chimborazo (6310m), Ecuador's highest volcano and the farthest point from the Earth's centre.
- Climb Cotopaxi (5897m), one of the highest active volcanoes in the world.
- Climb Illiniza Norte (5125m), the northern of the two popular Illiniza peaks, and Ecuador's 8th highest mountain.
SaveUS$ 238From US$ 3,399 16 days View Tour
|Nov 4||10+ seats left|
|Jan 27||10+ seats left|
- Climb in three areas with different rock types and environments.
- Do sport climbing, bouldering and traditional, multi-pitch climbing.
- See the beautiful mountain environs of Colombia's high-altitude capital city.
- Climb Mount Pisco, preferred by beginners wanting to hone their mountaineering skills.
- Try your newly acquired skills in Mount Chopicalqui.
- See the majestic mountains of the Peruvian Andes.
- Summit Chimborazo (6,310 m), the highest peak in Ecuador.
- Summit Cotopaxi (5,897 m), the world's highest active volcano.
- Get unparalleled views of Ecuador's Avenue of Volcanoes.
- Climb Cotopaxi, one of the highest active volcanoes in the world.
- Acclimatize by climbing three smaller volcanoes: Pasochoa, Corazon and Illiniza Norte.
- Constant assistance from professional climbing guides throughout the trip.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results